Last night, the bike love crew from Shift to Bikes was out in full force. They put on a super cool Mocktails on the Bridge event that greeted cold bike commuters with hot drinks, cookies, snacks and smiles.
- Bike Gallery owner Jay Graves was on hand to do bike tune-ups.
- Timo busted out his karaoke machine.
- Carye Bye brought custom “Velo Love” stickers she hand-letterpressed just for the occassion.
- There were tons of great snacks.
- Even a CHUNK bike showed up.
- The love was everywhere!
I brought the girls down and had to leave a bit early due to some little freezing limbs!
Thank you to Elly, Timo, Ken, Shawn, Patrick, and the entire re-energized and newly re-organized Breakfast on the Bridges crew for putting this together.