Cyclocross season is right around the corner. If you’re new to the sport, or just want to sharpen your skills, you should check out the Cyclocross Skills Clinics every Wednesday in September at the Alpenrose Dairy velodrome.
The clinics will cover essential cross skills like dismounting your bike and crossing barriers. The clinics will be led by our very own, local and world-class cyclocross racers, Erik Tonkin and Rhonda Mazza.
Here are the details:
- Time: Registration 6:00–6:20pm. Practice starts at 6:30pm sharp. Be ready to ride at 6:20 pm
- Fee: $5 per clinic or $20 prepaid for all
- Place: Alpenrose Dairy, 6149 SW Shattuck Road, Portland
- Cylcocross bikes for “demo” may be available at the clinics
- Info: Erik Tonkin, 503-233-9392, firstname.lastname@example.org