Welcome Bike Fun readers

Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on July 29th, 2005 at 2:10 am

If you're just clicking over from the Bike Fun blog on Oregonlive.com...welcome! I hope you like the new look (and name) of my blog. I've still got a lot of work to do to make this a valuable resource for the Portland bike community, so I hope you'll be patient while I tweak things around.

So you might be wondering how BikePortland.org is different than the old Bike Fun blog?

• You can now search through all 150 or so posts. Go ahead, type in "ice cream" and see what you get!
  • You can leave comments!
  • You can check out the Bike Portland photostream on Flickr.
  • You can sign up for email notification whenever a new entry is posted.
  • And much more...stay tuned for more features and content coming soon.

Possibly related posts

Comments
  • Fritz July 29, 2005 at 12:00 pm

Howdy from Colorado! Nice looking site here.

I had seen your name and old blog mentioned in Bicycling magazine the other week in a little snippet about house moving by human powered transportation.

• The Cycling Dude July 31, 2005 at 10:00 pm

Bike Fun evolves into Bike Portland

I KNEW the name looked familiar! That Jonathan Maus I just mentioned? He began Bike Fun as a Blog for Oregon Live online a few months ago, and an excellent blog it was. He recently announced its demise. Then

• Cyclergal August 2, 2005 at 11:27 am

Re: Safe biking
    I like your list of "do's." I thought of another. Know the laws governing biking in Oregon and the municipalities we ride in and obey them. Signal, ride on the correct side of the road, etc. We can't expect auto drivers to respect us if we don obey the laws.

• Noel T July 29, 2011 at 11:56 am

Sweet! Happy 6 years.

• Anne Hawley July 29, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Eight years? Amazing. What an accomplishment! Congratulations and happy blog birthday.

• Spiffy July 30, 2013 at 9:40 am

sweet! I never knew there was an email notification feature or that O'live has a bike fun blog...