Company / Organization
Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges – empowering them to live richer lives.
We’re seeking a Bike Mechanic to join our Kerr Bikes team! Kerr Bikes provides the public with seasonal bike rental services. As our Bike Mechanic, you’ll be responsible for maintaining our fleet of rental bikes, working on customer repairs, instructing Kerr clients in repair practices, and coordinating part orders with the Kerr bikes manager. Additionally, you may support promotional events hosted throughout the summer. This is a seasonal position that will average 20-40 hours per week. The assignment is anticipated to end around October 2022.
Join our team. Get a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
All Kerr employees are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the requirements for a medical or religious exception prior to beginning work.
– Maintain fleet of rental bikes
– Work on customer repairs
– Instruct Kerr clients in repair practices
– Coordinate part orders
– Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
– Delegate responsibilities based on needs
– At least 18 years of age
– Professional Bike Mechanic Certification is required
– Experience with adaptive bikes, recumbents, and supplemental adaptive parts is a plus
– Ability to lift at least 60 pounds and adjust to a changing work environment
– A criminal background check and ability to meet agency driving requirements are required
How to Apply
Apply online at www.AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers.