Kerr Bikes Worker
Company / Organization
We’re seeking Workers for our Kerr Bikes rental store. Kerr Bikes provides the public with seasonal bike rental services.
Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges – empowering them to live richer lives.
All Kerr employees are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the requirements for a medical or religious exception prior to beginning work.
– Interact with high volume of customers
– Understand basic bike maintenance and anatomy
– Great written and spoken, internal and external communication skills
– Ability to lift 50lbs, use ladders, dollies and other moving tools
– Ability to stand long hours
– Basic understanding of tablet technology and ability to learn POS system
– Knowledge of Portland downtown and surrounding recreation areas
– Ability to think on their feet and ask questions when unsure of something
How to Apply
Apply online at https://www.albertinakerr.org/careers/