Lead Bikes Worker
Company / Organization
Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges – empowering them to live richer lives.
We’re seeking Lead Workers for our Kerr Bikes rental stores, located on the Portland Waterfront and at OMSI. Kerr Bikes provides the public with seasonal bike rental services. The Lead Worker may supervise other Kerr Bikes employees, volunteers and participants in services we provide, and will perform maintenance on bicycles as needed. Join our team. Get a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
All Kerr employees are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the requirements for a medical or religious exception prior to beginning work.
– Provide seasonal bicycle rentals of Kerr Bikes
– Supervise other hourly employees, volunteers and/or participants in services we provide as needed.
– Responsible for the store in absence of manager(s)
– Manage cash handling of bike rentals
– Prepare the daily register reports, make bank deposits, hold store keys, open and close store, etc.
– Provide excellent customer service while representing Albertina Kerr and Kerr Bikes.
– At least 18 years of age.
– Supervisory experience is preferred.
– Retail cash handling experience is strongly preferred.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Ability to work well with little supervision.
– Ability to lift 60 pounds, continuously squatting, bending and twisting.
– Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of maintenance of bicycles.
– A criminal background check and ability to meet agency driving requirements are required.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers.
Direct apply links:
OMSI location: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=38226&clientkey=542894A572AB94252AC5B03B14208AB1
Portland Waterfront location: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=38226&clientkey=542894A572AB94252AC5B03B14208AB1