Development & Supply Chain Project Manager
Company / Organization
Castelli Cycling USA
Date: February 2022
Position Title: Development & Supply Chain Project Manager
Reports To: Product Development Manager
The Development & Supply Chain Project Manager will play a critical role in the development, production and shipping of premium cycling products across a global organization. The position will work with teams in the US and Italy, as well as factories in Europe, Asia and Central America, to ensure that products are delivered on time, on cost and on quality. The Development & Supply Chain Project Manager will create and implement new project management and communication tools, and schedule and manage development meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibilities may include but not limited to; Creation of global calendar, Implement communication channels across global teams, Meeting customer delivery needs.
• Collect information from all departments necessary to progress a project forward
• Map out and define all assigned projects and the steps needed to complete and reach the end goal
• Create and maintain project and implementation tracking records
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
• Support ongoing inline (retail) and custom product programs with existing global factories, and the development and launch of new factories
• Works closely with Product Development Manager , Senior Product Developer, Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager, Sales Director and General Manager
• Arrange and manage Kick Off Meetings with appropriate stakeholders
• Historical analysis and forecasting to determine product needs
• Actively participates in achievement of corporate business objectives
• Serve as a liaison between cross functional teams to drive strategy deployment
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
• Partner with department managers to identify improvement opportunities, develop business cases, and drive the prioritization and delivery on eligible projects
• Ensure harmonization across internal global processes to reduce complexity, increase transparency, and clear accountability to achieve most efficient results.
• Keeping all departments on track to meet Project timeline
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks
• Other duties as required by the position
• Demonstrated self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to connect with internal and external team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
• Strong time management with ownership for ensuring that initiatives are carried out and delivered on time and within budget
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
• Demonstrated success handling multiple priorities in changing environments
• As a Project Manager you will work in close coordination in with Operations and Logistics
• Experience managing budgets and delivering on initiatives
• A seasoned and strong ability to solve problems throughout the development process
• Embodies the temperament of a leader: adaptable, resilient, empathetic, and assertive
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in Centric is a plus
Preferred Education & Work Experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager
• Experience and or education in apparel industry with exposure to print production and/or custom product manufacturing as well as Supply Chain Operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
VC Group has been family-owned and operated for over 75 years with commitment to our customers and team members. We are a premium cycling apparel manufacturer, with world headquarters in Italy and US headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We operate two apparel brands: Castelli and Sportful. Our company has a history of product innovation and performance. Our products have been used by Tour de France winners, World Champions and Olympic Gold Medalists.
Our office and warehouse are in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes.
Full-time positions offer competitive salary, health care, 401k, paid time-off, and a generous product allowance.
The Castelli/Sportful team strives to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We welcome all applicants.
How to Apply
Please email a resume to email@example.com