Company / Organization
Bike Mechanic (Portland)
Cynergy E-Bikes is seeking a bike mechanic for our growing electric bike specialty shop. While some experience with e-bikes will be helpful, good general experience as a professional bike mechanic is most important. Strong general troubleshooting abilities and a desire to learn are critical as well.
We foster a true team and “family” orientation in which everyone contributes towards providing a better experience for both customers and employees.
• Perform all types of standard bicycle repairs.
• Run diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of electric problems (we will train)
• Assemble and inspecting e-bikes and perform adjustments.
• Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, tires, etc.
• Enter service orders
• Keep the department well-organized.
• Assist on the sales floor.
• Be part of the team for improving productivity and the customer experience.
• An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
• 2+ years of professional bike shop experience.
• Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
• Excitement towards e-bikes.
• Genuine care for customers.
• General computer skills. Lightspeed POS a plus.
• A team orientation required.
• Driver’s license.
30-40 hours per week. Must be able to work Saturdays and may be asked to work some Sundays
We offer a very competitive wage and generous bonuses based on the overall performance of the team. Health insurance benefits. Paid time off.
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
How to Apply
Apply: Forward resume or an explanation of your qualifications.