The bad news is many Portlanders have lost their jobs in the past month. The good news is we’ve got a few leads for you.
If you’re looking for a new gig, check the links below…
– Mtn Bike Sales Specialist – The eBike Store
– Mechanic – Sellwood Cycle Repair
– Bike Delivery Rider – Jimmy John’s #1410
– Customer Experience Specialist – Velotech, Inc.
– Mountain Bike Mechanic – Fat Tire Farm
For a complete list of available jobs, click here.
Be the first to know about new job opportunities by signing up for our daily Job Listings email or by following @BikePortland on Twitter.
These are paid listings. And they work! If you’d like to post a job on the Portland region’s “Best Local Blog” two years running, you can purchase a listing online for just $75. Learn more at our Job Listings page.
— Jonathan Maus: (503) 706-8804, @jonathan_maus on Twitter and email@example.com
— Sign up for our Job Listings email.
— Support this independent community media outlet with a one-time contribution or monthly subscription.