Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 4th, 2020 at 8:10 am
Bike Delivery Rider
Company / Organization
Jimmy John's #1410
The locally owned and operated Jimmy John’s in NE Portland (Lloyd District) is looking for Bike Delivery Drivers with a sense of urgency and a GREAT personality. Come ride with us!
1130 NE Broadway St
Portland, OR 97232
We have many shifts available:
M-F lunch rush shifts: We have 1, 2, 3 & 4 hour shifts…so If you have 1 or 2 hours a day during our lunch rush (11:00am-1:00pm), we always need that type of help.
All days: 3pm to 7:30pm (Covid-19 hours)
5pm to 9:30pm (Normal hours)
M-F: Lunch Rush (1,2,3 and some 4 hour shifts)…so if you have an hour or two between 11:00am and 2:00pm…we need a little bit of everything.
Weekends: Lunch and Evening shifts
This is a part time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take phone orders and complete delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner
• Deliver sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only
• Accepts payment from customers for orders
• Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales
• Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc
• Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change
• Treats everyone they encounter with respect.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Position requires bending, standing, lots of pedaling and walking the entire workday. Must be at least 18 years of age, own a bike, have an approved helmet, working brakes, safety lights & must follow all bicycle traffic laws of the city of Portland, OR.
Characteristics we’re looking for:
Outgoing & positive personality
A sense of urgency in everything you do
Lead by example