Kerr Bikes Employees
Company / Organization
Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges – empowering them to live richer lives. Kerr Bikes, located on the Portland Waterfront, provides the public with seasonal bike rental services.
We’re seeking Lead Workers for our rental stores. You’ll rent bikes to the public and assist with rental operations, work with volunteers and participants in services we provide, and perform maintenance on bicycles as needed.
To learn more about Kerr Bikes check us out online at www.AlbertinaKerr.org/support-our-work/kerr-bikes/
– Provide seasonal bicycle rentals of Kerr Bikes
– Supervise other hourly employees, volunteers and/or participants in services we provide as needed.
– Responsible for the store in absence of manager(s)
– Manage cash handling of bike rentals
– Prepare the daily register reports, make bank deposits, hold store keys, open and close store, etc.
– Provide excellent customer service while representing Albertina Kerr and Kerr Bikes.
– At least 18 years of age.
– Supervisory experience is preferred.
– Retail cash handling experience is strongly preferred.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Ability to work well with little supervision.
– Ability to lift 60 pounds, continuously squatting, bending and twisting.
– Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of maintenance of bicycles.
– A criminal background check and ability to meet agency driving requirements are required.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers!