Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 4th, 2019 at 2:17 pm
Customer Service Manager
Company / Organization
Stages Indoor Home Cycling
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build and manage a dynamic team to offer outstanding customer support across a variety of communication channels and platforms. Define and measure success to foster continuous improvement and a seamless user experience.
• Manage the daily activities of Customer Service Representatives
• Delegate Customer Service tickets and follow up to Customer Service Representative as needed
• Develop, monitor and implement staffing models for work unit against forecast/actual volumes.
• Work with HR to attract, recruit, hire, and onboard customer service personnel to meet staffing needs
• Ensure personnel have adequate tools, training, and resources to effectively perform their job functions.
• Report to Human Resources any instances of harassment or discrimination that are witnessed or reported by an employee.
• Mentor and train direct reports.
• Carry out annual reviews with direct reports.
• Develop, modify and report operations dashboard/scorecard for work unit reflecting departmental performance against goals.
• Develop, capture, analyze and report departmental performance against goals.
• Analyze departmental workflows and implement any enhancements that may positively impact efficiency and productivity.
• Incorporate changes in processes as necessary to positively affect customer satisfaction scores, processing efficiencies, and service level agreements.
• Actively manage evolving data requirements and work closely with the IT function and software vendors to ensure various software interfaces/functions perform correctly.
• Monitor the performance of employees of the operating unit for any performance deficiencies and provide individual coaching for performance improvement.
• Work closely with customer-facing partner to create a seamless support ecosystem
• Assist in implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of support portals, communication channels, and customer touch points
• Define escalation criteria and develop ongoing cross-training methods for holistic support across multiple groups and regions
• Become subject matter expert on chosen systems and recommend solutions to improve efficiency of case management
• Work with content team to identify and prioritize both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Base needs
Customer Technical Support
• Provide sales and technical support to escalated tickets
• Interact with other departments in Portland, Boulder, and other offices through appropriate channels
• Provide exceptional customer experience in all communications with customers, establish the appropriate tone and service level for the team, and coach team members to ensure target customer service levels are achieved
• Stay up-to-date on internal communication regarding our product updates, relevant competitor products, industry developments, internal processes, customer facing processes, warranty and other technical support processes, trouble-shooting techniques, and other relevant information
• Lead Customer Service team meetings and trainings
• Assistance in installations or preventative maintenance for white glove installs as requested by the service team
• Work directly with warranty team to achieve timely resolution as needed
• Understand and communicate to customers and service techs components of the bike and parts needed to solve technical issues
• Provide update to Customer Service and other departments on part changes, current issues, and status of resolutions
• Develop and analyze customer satisfaction metrics for enhancing overall performance of services to the external customers.
• Perform customer satisfaction audits and measure results in order to continue to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Effectively communicate with all department heads with specific feedback for improved workflow and customer satisfaction.
• Be the active “voice of the customer” in the organization, reporting to other departments issues with the customer experience and advocating for customer satisfaction whenever appropriate.
Other tasks and projects as assigned
*Designates non-essential job responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• This is a full-time position.
• Occasional travel is required of this role.
• Experience in customer service
• High level of organizational skills.
• High level of flexibility and creative problem solving.
• Ability to work independently and self-manage duties and tasks.
• Ability to use customer management and order processing systems, with training.
• High level communication and interpersonal skills, including high-volume telephone and written correspondence.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of Foundation Fitness/Stages Cycling.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PREFERRED SKILLS EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATING VIA PHONE AND EMAIL, KNOWLEDGE OF BIKES AND BIKE PARTS, EXPERIENCE WITH WORD, SPREADSHEET, AND INVENTORY SOFTWARE.
This position will supervise a team of Customer Service Representatives. The number of representatives will vary based on sales volume and Service Level Agreement achievement.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Foundation Fitness will make reasonable accommodations requested.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit or stand; use hands to finger or handle objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; read and see near objects. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require overtime.
Occasional travel is required for this role.
This position is a full-time, in-office attendance position. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, Flexible Spending Account, Paid vacation and holidays, free access to our fitness center, and product discounts.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and welcome applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are committed to evaluating candidates based on job qualifications. We will make reasonable accommodations as requested.
How to Apply
Apply through Stages Cycling Career Portal: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=76fae983-265f-42c9-a457-2ef38025ecc6&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US