Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on April 27th, 2017 at 4:08 pm
Job Title *
Western Bikeworks- Lovejoy
Job Description *
Job Summary: This position act’s as a model for all staff below them of the Western Bikeworks Retail Mission: “Empowering people to achieve their bike-related goals in whatever form they may take.” As a result, this role is responsible for treating both their superiors and staff as customers: identifying their goals, finding solutions to help them achieve those goals, and owning their experience from first contact through the resolution of that goal. These must be the guiding principals for this position when completing all other essential duties and responsibilities. This position is also responsible for ensuring all staff they supervise understand and embody these principals when performing their job duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bears primary responsibility for day-to-day operations
• Assists Sales Staff with exceeding customer expectations.
• Manages inventory, special order purchasing and reporting through the store POS system.
• Places appropriate special orders and ensures that all policies are followed for ordering and receiving small parts.
• Keeps track of and processes all paperwork and POS based receiving of special order and repair parts.
• Coordinates with Velotech’s marketing organization to facilitate promotions, sales, and special events.
• Assists Service Manager with processing warranties.
• Conducts rolling cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Requests appropriate product so that the store has full size runs.
• Responsible for opening/closing the store when scheduled.
• Assists Store Manager in training staff on product selection, sales techniques, 3point5 and S-Tech on-line training, POS system.
• Reviews staff performance with Store Manager.
• Monitors daily store sales.
• Works with Store Manager to handle all anomalies that arise from the store operations.
• Coaches staff for policy and procedure violations, ensures that store runs to company policy in the absence of Store Manager.
• Assists with scheduling and processing/approval of time off requests.
• Acts as the public face of the store at Community Events when assigned.
• Is the second point of contact for alarm’s, and other crisis situations.
How to Apply *
Please apply by clicking on link below: