Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 18th, 2016 at 8:57 am
Job Title *
Staff Physical Therapist
Job Description *
Great opportunity for a Physical Therapist to join our small, hard working, coffee + bike-loving Pedal PT team!
Our office is a full-service manual therapy-focused outpatient PT/injury care clinic, with a specialty in cycling injury + bike fitting. This position is part time (20hr/week) initially, working towards full-time as caseload and clinic volume accommodates.
Candidates should have strong interest in helping bicyclists (as well as non-cyclists alike), and would like to learn (or have pervious experience) in performing bike fitting at a clinical level. 2+ years of outpatient clinical and manual therapy experience preferred.
– Bike commute to work every day(!)
– Full service bike-friendly facility: indoor bike parking, service equipment, changing rooms
– Spend quality, 1-on-1 direct care with clients- 1hour evaluations, 45min-1hr follow-up
– Full cloud-based EMR, paperless charting, billing
– Strong community involvement (Free Coffee for Bicyclists events, Community Run/Walk, Educational Clinics)
– Excellent mentoring, learning opportunities
– Be part of a small, growing independent, PT-owned + operated practice serving a unique niche in our community
– Continuing Education benefits
– Flexible scheduling/PTO benefits
– Incentive pay for clinic goals
– Simple IRA retirement contribution after 1 year
– And more!
How to Apply *
To apply, and for more information:
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include “Pedal PT – I want this job” in the headline.
Please include your resume, two (2) previous employer contact numbers, along with any other professional references you may have.
Candidates will also answer these 3 questions to be considered for interview:
1) Why do you want to join the team at Pedal PT?
2) Describe a time when you exceeded a customer/patient’s expectations
3) Briefly describe a time when you failed at something and how you handled it. What did you learn?
We look forwards to hearing from you!