Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 13th, 2016 at 9:22 am
Job Title *
Bike Mechanic – Part time
Job Description *
We are a rapidly growing electric bike specialty store looking for a team member who is excited to deliver quality service, has a knack for troubleshooting problems and enjoys engaging with customers. Knowledge of electric bikes is helpful, but not required.
* Perform repairs on both electric and non-electric bikes.
* Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments.
* Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, saddles, tires, etc.
* Install conversion kits on traditional bikes.
* An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
* Ring up repair orders.
* Assist on the sales floor.
* At least 1 year of professional bike mechanic experience.
* Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
* Knowledge of principles of electricity and electronics a plus.
* Experience troubleshooting e-bike problems and replacing e-bike electrical components is even better.
* A team orientation towards improving the overall performance of the business.
* Enthusiasm for learning changing technology.
* Driver’s license a plus.
LOCATION: Southeast Portland, OR
We offer a competitive wage and bonuses based on the overall performance of the team.
How to Apply *
Forward resume or an explanation of your qualifications to email@example.com.