Full-time and Part-time Mechanic Openings
Company / Organization
NwProGear is seeking a skilled and thoughtful individual to fill a position in our service department.
Part-time or Full-time (20-40 hours/week), Saturdays and Fridays are always off!
Benefits: Paid sick/vacation time, new & used parts hookups, rad coworkers, and an espresso machine in the shop!
Compensation: We offer competitive wages, Depending on Experience
This position’s primary responsibilities will be to assemble new bicycles and perform repairs and tune-ups. When not servicing bicycles, you will assist in other areas of the shop as needed, such as greeting customers, answering the phone, or selling bicycles and accessories.
• At least 2 years of experience working in a bicycle shop as a mechanic
•The ability to own up to mistakes, and learn from them
•Love for people, bicycles and children
•Willingness to service electric and non-traditional bikes
• Acute attention to detail and quality work
• Good time management skills • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence in skills along with a willingness to ask questions
• Friendly attitude and desire to meet people where they are
How to Apply
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume