Job Title *
Head Mechanic – E-Bikes
Your Email Address (for listing confirmation) * email@example.com
Job Description *
We are looking for an experienced bike mechanic to lead our service area. Knowledge of electric bikes is helpful, but not required. The ideal candidate will be a team member who is excited to deliver quality service, has a knack for troubleshooting problems, and likes to engage with customers. We strive to provide fun for our customers and a workplace where you can feel great about what you do.
• Perform all types of repairs on both electric and non-electric bikes.
• Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments.
• Manage the bike builds of other team members.
• Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, saddles and tires, etc.
• Install conversion kits on traditional bikes.
• Keep the department well-organized.
• Be part of the team for evaluating new bike models, new accessories, for building store traffic and generating sales.
• An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
• Assist on the sales floor.
• 4+ years of bike mechanic experience.
• Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
• Good knowledge of principles of electricity and electronics a plus.
• A team orientation towards improving the overall performance of the business.
• Enthusiasm for learning changing technology.
• An interest in getting more people out of their cars and into cleaner, healthier transportation.
• Driver’s license a plus.
• A genuine fondness for pizza.
LOCATION: Southeast Portland, OR
We offer a very competitive wage and bonuses based on the overall performance of the team.
How to Apply *
Forward resume or an explanation of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.