Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on April 6th, 2015 at 11:21 am
Customer Service/Sales Rep.
We are growing and hiring for a brand new position with our business! Do words like “organic”; “bicycling” and ”soup” get you excited? SoupCycle makes organic soups from scratch and delivers by bicycle through a weekly soupscription. We are creating new position, a Sales and Customer Service Representative, to help manage our growth. We have done more than 148,000 deliveries in the last 7 years, and we are a weekly staple for many people offering soup, green salads, deli salads, and juices all delivered to offices or homes.
The Sales & Customer Service Rep. plays duel roles for the business. First, as the lead customer service point person providing swift and friendly communication to our customers. And second, as an outgoing soup fanatic scheduling and conducting soup tastings around town.
o Search out opportunities for soup tastings at area offices, daycares, and other community gathering locations, includes following up on leads and cold calling.
o Execute 2-3 tastings a week
o Market and execute catering service
o Research and evaluate all other sale channels i.e. farmers markets, special events, etc.
o Oversee all customer service communications for our Portland, Corvallis, and soon to open Bend and Eugene locations.
o Manage online customer accounts and database
o Communicate and coordinate with Managers in each location
• Experience in direct sales, customer service preferred
• Experienced, safe, and strong cyclist
• Physically able to lift 75 lbs and pedal a bike trailer carrying up to 215 lbs.
• A reliable bicycle
• Basic competency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress and Dropbox
• Maintain calm under pressure and in stressful situations.
• Strong communication skills and confidence in executing quick, creative and appropriate solutions to customer problems
• Ability to communicate tactfully and respectively with customers and co-workers
• Ability to work well independently and as apart of a team
• Strong self starter who is willing to take initiative for the benefit of the business
TITLE: Sales & Customer Service Rep.
REPORTS TO: Owner & Business Manager
HOURS: 30hrs/week, Monday – Friday
PAY: Base pay $20,280 annually, plus sales commission
Benefits: Health Savings Account, Weekly Soup Allowance, Access to Pro Deals, Access to Timbers and Thorns tickets, Paid Vacation.
How to Apply
To apply please send a resume and 2-3 paragraphs expressing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com