Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
If you are passionate about what you do and are looking for a great bike shop with an amazing culture and reputation, then look no further. Western Bike Works is looking for an experienced bike mechanic to join our service team at our new Tigard location.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience as a bike shop mechanic (certification preferred but not required)
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Flexible to work evenings and weekends as we are open 7 days a week
• A desire to work with smart, friendly people who are passionate about cycling and where they work
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation package
• Comprehensive benefits, including top-shelf medical, dental, and vision.
• Generous time off
• Casual work environment
• Industry discounts on outdoor equipment and apparel.
• Tremendous growth potential.
Western Bikeworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, pregnancy or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Please send your Cover Letter, telling us a little about yourself, and your Resume to Jobs@westernbikeworks.