Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on December 1st, 2014 at 3:41 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Rep
This position is responsible for responding to customer phone calls, emails, and for working directly with customers in our store. Customer Service Representatives provide product information, advice and order assistance. Qualified CS Reps also review orders and price match requests and assist with site content, including product reviews, photos and descriptions.
Sales & Support candidate must:
● Answer product questions & assist with the order process
● Have excellent communication and organizational skills
● Analyze customer questions, troubleshoot, and provide clear answers in an efficient and professional manner
● Help develop trust and loyalty with consumers and build value in our brands
● Be comfortable in a high volume, fast-paced environment
● Demonstrate knowledge of cycling products and the ability to help customers of all levels of experience
● Comfortably navigate a sophisticated order processing system
● Work with Marketing to assist with customer-facing content, including site maintenance, product images and descriptions
● Coordinate with Returns to assist customers with returns and exchanges
● Assist walk-in customers with product questions and purchases
● Retrieve products from the warehouse to assist walk-in customers
● Increase sales by genuinely helping customers learn about additional/alternative product options
● Maintain a professional demeanor with all customers
● Be willing to talk about bicycles all day (even the kind you don’t like, if there’s a kind out there you don’t like)
The position requires basic computer skills and a strong knowledge of cycling. Previous customer service experience is a plus, as is sales, service and mechanical experience in the cycling industry.
How to Apply
To Apply please send a Cover letter and Resume to Jobs@velotech.com