Posted by Jonathan "J.R" Reed on September 14th, 2010 at 10:58 pm
Job Title: Customer Service Representative, Returns Processing
Company/Organization: Express Employment Professionals
Are you passionate about fitness? Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service? If you’ve answered “yes” this job is for you!
Express Employment Professionals in Hillsboro, OR is looking for service-oriented candidates for a dynamic Temp-Hire Returns Processing/Customer Service Representative position with a local retailer specializing in cycling and other technical fitness apparel. A successful applicant will possess superior customer service skills, have the ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and multi-task with ease. Fitness, cycling, running and/or swimming enthusiasts highly encouraged to apply!
1) Processing customer returns, to include:
• Opening and checking in all inbound packages
• Cleaning and refolding apparel as necessary, and returning items to warehouse stock
• Interfacing with the accounting system (ACCPAC) to record transactions
• Communicating with customers over the phone and in writing via our customer contact manager to resolve questions or concerns
• Accurately processing credit card refunds or store credits
2) Answering inbound telephone calls, to include:
• Assisting customers who have questions or need advice on selecting apparel
• Placing phone orders for customers who prefer not to order online
• Answering questions regarding warranty issues and providing return authorizations as necessary
• Assisting with lost packages or errors in shipment
3) Other Duties as assigned, which may include:
• Assisting the order processing dept with outbound orders on high volume days
• Checking in inventory received from vendors, as needed in the receiving dept
• Lending a hand where needed, when needed, for special projects or to balance general work flow
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook at an intermediate level
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once and flexible to adapt to change in work load
• Good problem solving techniques
• Demonstrate professional, polite and friendly demeanor with customers, and maintain pleasant phone personality
• 2 or more years prior customer-facing/phone experience
• ACCPAC experience a plus
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to jobs.hillsboroor(at)expresspros(dot)com, fill out an online application at www.expresspros.com or call 503 640-3600 for immediate consideration.
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, immediate medical (PPO), dental, vision, short and life term insurance options, holiday and vacation pay, and more!!