- Elly Blue reports on last night’s Super Legal Ride
- Filmed by Bike III calls for submissions
- “Urban Adventurer” Shawn Granton rides the city
- The O covers the ODOT paint incident (I guess imitation is the best form of flattery)
- The O covers a car-free family (and it happens to be Sacha’s ladies)
- *Team Midnight is not loving the Willy Week.
- *Along with free lights, the cops are also handing out this handy safety brochure (links to a PDF file). It was developed by PDOT’s head traffic safety junkie, Greg Raisman (thanks to commander Bill Sinnott for sending this over).
- *Some great events and rides are happening tonight and over the weekend. Check out the Shift Calendar for all the details.
Thanks for the props, Jonathan. But, there’s an additional direction for giving credit where it’s due.
The handout was really based on work that PDOT’s Transportation Options and the BTA have done together on bike maps and Share the Road materials. There was some work to compile their work into a handout for the Police Bike Light Program. But, because of the great work of Options and the BTA, I really didn’t have to do too much on it.
Excellent safety brochure! It would great to see it distributed in every bike shop and anywhere else that would reach bicyclists.