Here are the other 818 articles by :
- Dates set for 4th annual Disaster Relief Trials (July 3, 2015)
Changes in store for this fourth annual cargo bike competition.
- Jobs of the Week: Velotech, Craft Beer Fest, Cascade Bicycle Club (July 3, 2015)
We’ve had three great jobs and one volunteer opportunity listed this week. Learn more about them via the links below… Infortmation Technology Manager – Velotech, Inc. Communication Coordinator – Velotech, Inc. Communications and Marketing Director – Cascade Bicycle Club Volunteer – Portland Craft Beer Festival
- Weekend Event Guide: Freedom, fireworks, camping and more (July 2, 2015)
Bikes = freedom.
- The ‘Bike Peace Music Festival’ is coming to Cascade Locks (July 2, 2015)
A promising new event is coming to Cascade Locks.
- Take the no-sweat challenge (and other tips to survive the heat) (July 1, 2015)
A few hot tips (get it?!).
- Major regional timber company now requires permit on popular logging roads (July 1, 2015)
Some of our region’s best gravel roads are now open only if you have a permit.
- Volunteer: Valet bike parking – Portland Craft Beer Festival (July 1, 2015)
Job Title * Valet bike parking 7/3-5 Company/Organization * Portland Craft Beer Festival Job Description * Volunteer to valet park bikes at the Portland Craft Beer Festival and get entrance, tshirt, 10 drink tickets and a mug for free. There are shifts available Friday 7/3, Saturday 7/4 and Sunday 7/5. Go to http://vols.pt/XrusTA and use Read More »
- Ride Along with Kimberlee Chambers: Gresham to inner southeast Portland (July 1, 2015)
An amazing variety of places and faces on this daily “adventure”.
- Metro launches #BikeThere2015 Instagram contest (July 1, 2015)
You’re ‘grammin’ rides anyways, might as well have a chance to win free stuff!
- Did you know ODOT revises the driver’s manual every two years? (July 1, 2015)
ODOT only seeks feedback from internal staff. That should change.