Here are the other 645 articles by :
- My opinion: How Portland lost its biking mojo — and how to get it back (April 17, 2015)
(Photo by J. Maus/BikePortland) This week has been somewhat cathartic for me.
- Weekend Event Guide: Ronde, racing, a movie premiere and more (April 17, 2015)
Tough riding or relaxing with a movie. Choose your adventures wisely.
- Jobs of the Week: Bike N Hike, Chris King, Velotech, Knock Software, and more (April 17, 2015)
We’ve had seven great job opportunities listed this week. Learn more about them via the links below… Transit Program & Planning Intern – City of Wilsonville Bicycle Service & Salesperson – Bike N Hike Hillsboro Coordinator – npGreenway Marketing Manager – Chris King Precision Components Warehouse Operations – HGNR Inc. Shipping Specialist – Velotech, Inc. Read More »
- Job: Founding Server Engineer – Knock Software, Inc (April 16, 2015)
Job Title Founding Server Engineer Company/Organization Knock Software, Inc Job Description Knock is a two-year old hardware and software company based in Portland, Oregon. We’re building a better, cheaper way to monitor bicycle transportation infrastructure. We believe that with better tools and data, cities and advocates can work together to create safer and more efficient Read More »
- Multnomah County seeking bike/walk advisory committee members (April 16, 2015)
Check it out. Good opportunity to play a role in local bike policy/project/planning. Press release is below and you can find more info here. Members sought for Multnomah County Bicycle and Pedestrian Citizen Advisory Committee Multnomah County is seeking to fill three vacancies on its Bicycle and Pedestrian Citizen Advisory Committee with new members who Read More »
- Industry Ticker: Project 529 inks partnership with Abus (April 16, 2015)
Our friends at Project 529 have set up a partnership with Abus, a leading brand of bike security products. Starting in Portland and then expanding nationally, some Abus locks will come with a free 529 Garage Bicycle Registration Kit. Learn more in the press release below… ABUS Mobile Security LLC and Project 529 Join Forces Read More »
- Transportation bureau defends ‘Platinum’ status (April 16, 2015)
They content the outcomes speak for themselves.
- Check out the beautiful bike parking at Pacific Northwest College of Art (April 16, 2015)
This is how you do it.
- Portland’s Platinum downgrade petition finds support, nears 500 signatures (April 15, 2015)
Downgraders find support and attention from the media.
- Open house for Metro’s North Tualatin Mountains plan is May 6th (April 14, 2015)
Metro is looking to develop 1,300 acres of hills north of Forest Park. This planning process will determine how best to accomodate various uses — including cycling — on new roads and trails. For more background on this project, see our report from the previous open house in December 2014. Info on May 6th open Read More »