Here are the other 352 articles by :
- Two cargo bike projects worth backing on Kickstarter (November 21, 2014)
The more cargo bikes, the better.
- EnSelle ‘The Road Bike Shop’ to close after 16 years in business (November 21, 2014)
EnSelle, a road bike shop in southwest Portland, will close its doors at the end of this year.
- After years of disappointment, single track lovers have reasons for optimism (November 21, 2014)
With renewed energy from Portland’s off-road biking advocates and a Metro project that could open up 1,300 acress of trail possibilities, 2015 could be a very big year for the elusive goal of more singletrack in Portland. As we reported yesterday, local advocacy and trail building group the Northwest Trail Alliance has thrown down a Read More »
- 30-day jail sentence handed down for drunken hit-and-run in SW Portland (November 21, 2014)
A slap on the wrist for a woman who drove drunk, hit two bicycle riders, then left the scene of the crime.
- Friends remember Kirke Johnson, identified as man killed in Cedar Mill collision (November 21, 2014)
The man killed in Cedar Hills today was Kirke Johnson, a well-known PCC employee and recumbent rider.
- Jobs of the Week: Castelli, Velotech, Trek Travel, and the CCC (November 21, 2014)
We’ve had five excellent job opportunities posted this week. Learn more via the links below… Bicycle Tour Guide – Trek Travel Bike Mechanic – Community Cycling Center Custom Team Account Manager – Castelli USA Jr. Sales Planner & Inventory Analyst – Velotech, Inc. Bike Mechanic/Assembler – Velotech, Inc.
- Oregonian story makes light of running over bicycle riders – UPDATED (November 20, 2014)
A story posted on The Oregonian’s website earlier today seems to make a joke about very serious and potentially dangerous driving behavior.
- Weekend Event Guide: Parties, Cranksgiving, tree plantings, and more (November 20, 2014)
The Kruger’s Crossing race is a great excuse to soak up farm vibes out at Sauvie Island.(Photo by J. Maus/BikePortland) Welcome to your menu of weekend rides and events, lovingly brought to you by our friends at Hopworks Urban Brewery. I hope you haven’t made non-bike plans for Saturday because it’s packed with great events. Read More »
- Public health, environmental, and transpo orgs say street fee proposal is ‘good public policy’ (November 20, 2014)
8 non-profits just came out strongly in favor of PBOT’s transportation funding plan.
- Album release party tonight for daughter of missing Cycle Oregon rider Mark Bosworth (November 20, 2014)
Tonight at Velo Cult will be an album release party that will have special meaning to many people in the local bicycling scene. Kelly Bosworth grew up singing songs and playing music at home with her dad Mark Bosworth. Mark is the man who went missing from a Cycle Oregon campsite in September 2011 and Read More »