Here are the other 195 articles by :
- Community demands change as SE Clinton remains in the spotlight (August 28, 2014)
SE Clinton is attracting a lot of attention these days. Here’s an update on the latest actions.
- Weekend Event Guide: Cyclocross, scavenger hunt, protests, and more (August 28, 2014)
Racers fly through the wooded trail section of the David Douglas Park cyclocross course in 2013.(Photo J. Maus/BikePortland) Welcome to your menu of weekend rides and events, lovingly brought to you by our friends at Hopworks Urban Brewery. With a bit of a cooling trend in store, this weekend should be just about perfect for Read More »
- Job: Customer Service/Tech Support – Stages Cycling (August 28, 2014)
Job Title Customer Service / Tech Support Company/Organization Stages Cycling Job Description Stages Cycling is a growing company that launched its first product, a left-crank based power meter, at Interbike in September 2012. Our mission is to bring power measurement to the masses at a reasonable price, while maintaining the highest standard in quality of Read More »
- Job: National Inside Sales and Customer Service – HGNR, Inc. (August 28, 2014)
Job Title National Inside Sales and Customer Service Company/Organization HGNR, Inc. Job Description National Inside Sales and Customer Service Full-time employment Location: St. John’s (North Portland, OR) HGNR, Inc. is a specialty distributor in the bicycle industry. We are hiring a full time Inside Sales and Customer Service Rep. Sales and bicycle industry experience required. Read More »
- Future off-road bike park Gateway Green acquired by City of Portland (August 27, 2014)
Conceptual drawing of the off-road biking plans. A key step toward making Gateway Green a reality was taken today when Portland City Council voted unanimously to authorize a land transfer from the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). Portland is now the official owner of the 25 acre property that’s slated to become what Portland Parks Read More »
- Fatal collision spurs new calls to complete the Historic Columbia River Highway State Trail (August 27, 2014)
The tragic death of Ellen Dittebrandt on Sunday has spurred new advocacy for completion of the Historic Columbia River State Trail.
- Arrest made in hit-and-run on SE 82nd in Clackamas County (August 26, 2014)
The Clackamas County Sheriff’s office arrested a man today after a hit-and-run on SE 82nd just south of King Road (about 12 miles southeast of Portland). Here’s the story so far from the CCSO: On August 26, 2014 at approximately 3:00 p.m., Robert B. Hyer, age 30, was riding a bicycle in the bike lane Read More »
- New activist group off to fast start: First protest ride is tonight – UPDATED (August 26, 2014)
A new group of activists that hopes to spark Portland’s biking fire had their first meeting on Saturday.
- First look at new, left-side buffered bike lanes on NW Everett (August 26, 2014)
PBOT has striped a new, 10-foot wide bike lane on NW Everett street west of I-405.
- National org wants to know: What should we call this thing we do everyday? (August 25, 2014)
A national advocacy group wants your input on what to call everday cycling that’s not about recreation or fitness.