Here are the other 296 articles by :
- PBOT, via blog comments, responds to “difficulties” of Williams project (October 24, 2014)
Who says blog comment sections are worthless? Not PBOT Director Leah Treat.
- People are driving right through new diverter on NE Rodney (October 24, 2014)
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.(Photos by J. Maus/BikePortland) A traffic diverter is a barrier placed in an intersection to prevent auto traffic from going through it. The goal is to make certain streets less attractive to auto drivers and reduce auto traffic volumes overall. So, when it’s relatively easy to drive through Read More »
- Weekend Event Guide: Thriller, a brewery tour, podcast party, and more! (October 23, 2014)
Rain can’t stop fun bike rides and events. Check our selections and get out there!
- First look: New bike facilities open along MAX Orange Line (October 23, 2014)
Lots of new Orange Line MAX bikeway infrastructure is open for business. Here’s how it looks…
- Reader mailbag: Confusion reigns on Williams Ave while City urges patience (October 22, 2014)
Readers share experiences riding on Williams as PBOT works to complete a major lane re-striping project.
- There’s a cyclocross race at Gateway Green next month! (October 22, 2014)
Gateway Green: Portland’s future premier cyclocross racing venue.(Photos by J. Maus/BikePortland) We are excited to announce that six and-a-half years after we first told you about Gateway Green, supporters of the project have planned their first official bike event. Yesterday on their Facebook page, the Friends of Gateway Green unveiled plans for “Community CX,” a Read More »
- Gladys Bikes and Sweetpea Bicycles ink new sales partnership (October 21, 2014)
Two women-focused Portland bike companies — custom builder Sweetpea Bicycles and Gladys Bikes bike shop — have formed a partnership to do more of what they do, only better. Check out the press release below for more details… Sweetpea Bicycles and Gladys Bikes Join Forces to Get More Women on Bikes
- Manicures? Gourmet cooking? It’s all possible at Cross Crusade ‘Tailgator’ competition (October 21, 2014)
Which Cross Crusade team has the best tailgate party?(Photo by J. Maus/BikePortland) When you mix one of the largest cyclocross scenes in the world with promoters who focus on the fun as much as the competition, you end up with events where there’s almost as much action in the team pit area as on the Read More »
- Job: Warehouse Worker/Customer Service Representative – Portland Design Works (October 21, 2014)
Job Title Warehouse Worker/Customer Service Representative Company/Organization Portland Design Works Job Description Portland Design Works (PDW) designs and develops simple, beautiful gear for everyday cycling. Located in Portland, Oregon, we are a fast-growing passion-driven company looking for the newest member of our close-knit team. We are on the lookout for our new Warehouse Worker/Customer Service Read More »
- Smith Optics to move 35 employees to new Portland office (October 20, 2014)
A significant chunk of global eyewear brand Smith Optics will move to Portland early next year. The news was confirmed today via a story posted this afternoon in the Idaho Mountain Express newspaper. Here’s more from the IME: Safilo [Smith's parent company] CEO Luisa Delgado came to Ketchum from Italy this week to discuss the Read More »