Here are the other 405 articles by :
- PBOT hopes new signs, markings fix tricky Williams Ave intersection (December 19, 2014)
A closer look at one of our concerns on Williams Avenue, and what PBOT plans to do about it.
- Weekend Event Guide: Holiday lights, braving the elements, makers, and more (December 19, 2014)
You know what’s great about this town? Even with the cold/wet weather and the holiday season craziness, there are still fun bike rides and events to take part in.
- Jobs of the Week: Quality Bicycle Products, Trek Travel, Chris King (December 19, 2014)
Some of the bike world’s best companies have posted new job opportunities this past week. If you’re looking to break into the industry, check them out in the links below… Marketing Manager – Quality Bicycle Products Communications Specialist – Chris King Precision Components Graphic Designer – Chris King Precision Components Bike Mechanics, Tour Guide – Read More »
- DeFazio leads trio requesting GAO investigation into bike/walk safety (December 18, 2014)
Oregon Congressman Peter DeFazio is taking his fight for bicycle safety to the United States Government Accountability Office.
- Teen involved in throwing bricks at bike riders implicated in high school shooting (December 18, 2014)
The law has caught up to a teenager who threw bricks at three men riding their bicycles in northeast Portland back in April. 16-year-old Marquise D’Angelo Murphy was picked up by police in Keizer, Oregon Tuesday night in connection with a shooting at a high school in north Portland on December 12th. Murphy was also Read More »
- Tonight: BTA hosts first-ever Bike Advocacy Clinic (December 17, 2014)
Learn the advocacy ropes. For free! Tonight thanks to the BTA.
- Portland Commissioner Nick Fish “sad” after getting his bike stolen (December 17, 2014)
Commissioner Fish got his bike stolen last night. (I guess that’s one way to raise the profile of an issue.)
- Guerrilla traffic diverters installed – then removed – on SE Clinton (December 17, 2014)
“It’s important for us to take over these spaces… because the city isn’t willing to do it.”
- 5 takeaways from the PPB’s latest ‘Bike Theft Trend Report’ (December 16, 2014)
Portland’s bike theft problem: Over $2 million in annual property loss and over 8 bicycles stolen every day.
- Job: Bike Mechanics and Tour Guides – Trek Travel (December 16, 2014)
Job Title Bike Mechanics – Tour Guides Company/Organization TREK TRAVEL Job Description Do you want to bike around the world while getting paid? GREAT! We can’t wait to hear from you! TREK TRAVEL, the world’s leading cycling tour company is currently looking for individuals who are passionate about people, cycling and travel to lead unforgettable Read More »