Here are the other 141 articles by :
- Dispatch from Paris: ‘La Course by Le Tour’ was much more than just a race (July 28, 2014)
Women figured prominently at a bike race in Paris on Sunday — and we’re not talking token “podium girls.”
- Five cities reveal ‘Ultimate urban utility’ bikes: How does Portland’s entry compare? (July 28, 2014)
The “Solid” bike drew a crowd at the big reveal party Friday night.(Photos by J Maus/BikePortland) What happens when top design firms are paired with expert bike makers and told to create the “ultimate urban utility bike”? Thanks to the Oregon Manifest Bike Design Project we now know the answer to that question.
- Go boldly into the bike/tech frontier at Oregon Manifest unveiling tonight (July 25, 2014)
The culmination of an eight-month collaboration between Ti Cycles and Portland design firm Industry will be unveiled tonight as part of the Oregon Manifest Bike Design Project competition. (Photos: Industry) Portlanders will have an opportunity to dwell on the frontier of bicycle design and technology tonight at the Reveal Party for the Oregon Manifest Bike Read More »
- Friday news bits: Promotion, police, parking, and… eggs benedict?! (July 25, 2014)
One convenient post to get you caught up on all sorts of noteworthy bike news.
- Jobs of the Week (July 25, 2014)
Two great job opportunities have been posted to our listings this week. Check out all them via the links below… Mechanic / Sales – Holy Spokes Bike Shop Sales Associate – Cynergy E-Bikes
- Watch out bike-friendly cities, Steve Clark is coming for you (July 24, 2014)
The League’s Steve Clark is on a mission to “ground-truth” bike friendly cities and he might be coming to your town next.
- Weekend Event Guide: Parkways, a picnic, the ‘ultimate urban bike’, & more (July 24, 2014)
Don’t miss out on Sunday Parkways this weekend.(Photo J. Maus/BikePortland) Welcome to your menu of weekend rides and events, lovingly brought to you by our friends at Hopworks Urban Brewery. Now that we’ve gotten this storm out of our system, the forecast for the weekend couldn’t be better. 70s and 80s and lots of sun. Read More »
- PBOT’s new guide takes the guesswork out of family biking (July 23, 2014)
PBOT’s new Family Biking Guide is a handy resource for navigating what are often tricky choices.
- BikePortland Podcast: The Great Blinking Light Debate (and more) (July 23, 2014)
There’s more to lights than meets the eye. Have a listen to the latest episode of the BikePortland Podcast.
- If only every stolen bike story ended this well (July 22, 2014)
To offer hope to those who have had bike stolen recently, we present this stolen bike story with a happy ending.