Here are the other 884 articles by :
- Job: Mechanic / Sales / Management – The Bike Commuter (July 28, 2015)
Job Title * Mechanic / Sales / Management Company/Organization * The Bike Commuter Job Description * Full Time position available for a skilled mechanic who can multitask! Our shop is a do-it-all environment where you will need to switch quickly between wrenching, selling, and some management work. It’s a fun, neighborhood shop specializing in commuter Read More »
- Job: Account Service Representative – Chris King Precision Components (July 28, 2015)
Job Title * Account Service Representative Company/Organization * Chris King Precision Components Job Description * Chris King Precision Components™, manufacturer of bicycle components and Cielo Cycles, is seeking qualified applicants for a Account Service Representative position in dealer sales. This position provides customer service to dealers within a predetermined region and/or dealer type through regular Read More »
- Security video helps police nab prolific bike thief (yet again) (July 28, 2015)
Arrested again; but will it stick?
- Open house will feature ODOT plans for notorious section of Powell Blvd (July 28, 2015)
ODOT will add flashing crossing beacons and other features to Powell in 2017.
- Heroic bike shop employee wrestles back stolen track bike (July 27, 2015)
Takes guts to tackle a bike thief.
- Job: Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator – Oregon Walks (July 27, 2015)
Job Title * Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator Company/Organization * Oregon Walks Job Description * Title: Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator Organization: Oregon Walks Location: Portland, OR Status: Part-time, .625 FTE (25 hours/week) Salary: $17-20/hour – depending on experience Benefits: Generous PTO policy. This position does not offer health benefits at this time. About Oregon Walks: Since Read More »
- City advisory committees oppose TriMet’s plans for swing gates on Orange Line (July 27, 2015)
It’s back to the drawing board for TriMet.
- Job: Customer Experience Specialist – Velotech, Inc. (July 27, 2015)
Job Title * Customer Experience Specialist Company/Organization * Velotech, Inc Job Description * This position is responsible for responding to customer phone calls, emails, and for working directly with customers in our store. Customer Experience Specialists provide product information, advice and order assistance. Qualified CS Reps also review orders and price match requests and assist Read More »
- The Monday Roundup: ‘Unreal’ riding, driving bans, bike theft success, & more (July 27, 2015)
Beautiful? Here are the best stories we came across last week… Uber horror story: This lawyer paints an unsettling picture of what happens when a person on a bicycle gets involved in a collision with an Uber driver. Language drives culture: The “crash not accident” meme got some solid media coverage following the big Vision Read More »
- Job: Bicycle Store Management – Performance Bicycle (July 27, 2015)
Job Title * Bicycle Store Management Company/Organization * Peformance Bicycle Job Description * Performance Bicycle Portland is NOW HIRING! Do you ride a bike? Can you change a flat tire? Are you eager to learn? Does getting a great deal on the best cycling brands interest you? If you answered yes to 3 or more Read More »