Here are the other 306 articles by :
- Jobs of the Week (October 31, 2014)
We’ve had three excellent job opportunities posted this week. Learn more via the links below… Warehouse worker/customer service representative – Portland Design Works Bicycle Tourism Project Coordinator – Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center Inside Sales Representative – Cyclone Bicycle Supply
- Weekend Event Guide: Corn cross, Blazers Bike Night, sausage ride, and more (October 30, 2014)
Let’s do this!(Photo: J Maus/BikePortland) Welcome to your menu of weekend rides and events, lovingly brought to you by our friends at Hopworks Urban Brewery Things are getting a bit lean on the various ride calendars… Except, that is, if you are a cyclocross fan (and can get to Bend). If you aren’t into racing Read More »
- Update on Hawthorne viaduct bus stop/bike lane project (October 29, 2014)
As a follow up to our story a few weeks ago about Multnomah County’s project to remove the rumble strips and revamp the bus stop/bike lane on the westbound approach to the Hawthorne Bridge, I just got an email update on the project from our friends at Multnomah County… I wanted to update you on Read More »
- PPB officer on a mission to curb downtown bike theft (October 29, 2014)
One PPB officer has made it his personal mission to battle bike theft.
- Job: Inside Sales Representative – Cyclone Bicycle Supply (October 29, 2014)
Job Title Inside Sales Representative Company/Organization Cyclone Bicycle Supply Job Description Cyclone Bicycle Supply, a locally owned, nationally recognized distributor of bicycle parts and accessories, is looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join our team of sales professionals. Applicants should have previous sales experience in either wholesale or retail environments, be self motivated and driven, Read More »
- Willamette River ferry service tops ‘Fearless’ transportation ideas (October 28, 2014)
I have an idea thiiis big. (Brad Biddle at last night’s event.)(Photos by J. Maus/BikePortland) If you want to figure out how to move a city’s people around in a way that does not bow to dominant, auto-centric power structures and paradigms, you’ve got to have guts. It was with that in mind that Portland’s Read More »
- Job: Bicycle Tourism Initiative Project Coordinator – Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center (October 27, 2014)
Job Title Bicycle Tourism Initiative Project Coordinator Company/Organization Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center Job Description The East Multnomah County Bicycle Tourism Initiative engages a diverse coalition of businesses, cities, public agencies, and nonprofit organizations in a collaboration to leverage resources for economic development and job creation by increasing bicycle tourism. The Bicycle Read More »
- Bixby and her human (Mike Minnick) roll through Portland (October 27, 2014)
Bixby (a sweet border collie) and her human have stopped in Portland while on a cross-country bike ride.
- Construction will detour bikes off SE Clinton for up to a month (October 27, 2014)
Click to enlarge. Late Friday the Portland Bureau of Environmental Services issued a revision of their construction detour plans that will impact bicycle travel on SE Clinton between 33rd place and 35th Avenue.
- Cross Crusade #4 recap: Sticky mud takes its toll (October 27, 2014)
A perfect storm of conditions led to massive (and muddy) carnage at the Crusade’s fourth stop.