Here are the other 453 articles by :
- Job: Back-up Soup Cyclist – SoupCycle (January 23, 2015)
Job Title Back-up Soup Cyclist Company/Organization SoupCycle Job Description Do you get excited by the idea of working on your bicycle, pulling a hefty trailer and delivering, from scratch, organic soup? We’re a Portland based company that makes and delivers organic soups using local ingredients. Since 2008 we have done over 142,000 bicycle deliveries, and Read More »
- City, district and parent volunteers team up to improve north Portland street (January 23, 2015)
A vacated street near Chief Joseph Ockley Green school will soon look better and feel better.
- Jobs of the Week: Bike Gallery, Community Cycling Center, WashCo BTC (January 23, 2015)
We’ve had three great job opportunities listed this week. Check them out via the links below… Bike Mechanic – Bike Gallery Lake Oswego/Woodstock Bookkeeper I – Community Cycling Center Bike Camp Instructor – WashCo BTC
- Job: Bike Camp Instructor – WashCo BTC (January 22, 2015)
Job Title Bike Camp Instructor Company/Organization WashCo BTC Job Description WashCo BTC is planning to hold four camps- each 5 days long as follows:July 20-24, 2015 Home base will be in at the fire station on Burnham St. in downtown Tigard. The following three camps will start on the next three Mondays, with home base Read More »
- Weekend Event Guide: Sprints, Swan Island, trail work and more (January 22, 2015)
The weather outside is delightful. Here’s your guide to make the most of it.
- Bike paths, greenway on Milwaukie city council agenda tonight (January 22, 2015)
Milwaukie momentum: City council will have bikes on the agenda tonight.
- Ride With GPS now offers ‘offline maps’ for iPhone, Android (January 22, 2015)
Who needs a GPS unit?
- Job: Bookkeeper I – Community Cycling Center (January 21, 2015)
Job Title Bookkeeper I Company/Organization Community Cycling Center Job Description Bookkeeper I About the Community Cycling Center We believe that the bicycle is a tool for empowerment and a vehicle for change. The Community Cycling Center, founded in 1994, is a 501(c) 3 that broadens access to bicycling and its benefits. The Community Cycling Center Read More »
- My story: Getting back on the bike after knee problems (January 21, 2015)
Knee pained threw me off the bike last summer. Here’s how I jumped back on.
- A sneak peek at PBOT’s upcoming two-year action plan (January 21, 2015)
It’s a step to make PBOT more accountable and focused on short-term goals.