Here are the other 598 articles by :
- The Ride: Scappoose to the Banks-Vernonia Trail via logging roads (March 30, 2015)
Pisgah Road near Gunners Lakes Mainline was a wrong turn that turned out right.(Photos J. Maus/BikePortland) Note: Welcome to the first in a series of posts sponsored by 21st Avenue Bicycles. They’ve stepped up help us share more adventure rides. Stay tuned all year as we explore the best backroads and bike-camping spots in Portland Read More »
- Get ready to climb: Portland’s De Ronde/La Doyenne weekend is coming (March 27, 2015)
Think you’re tough? How does two days and 15,000 feet of climbing sound?
- Jobs of the Week: Bike Works Seattle, NoPo Bike Works, CCC, eBike Store, Velotech, SoupCycle (March 27, 2015)
We’ve had six great job opportunities listed this week. Learn more about them via the links below… E-Bike Mechanic – The eBike Store Bike Shop Mechanic & Customer Service Rep – Bike Works Seattle Bike Shop Mechanic/Customer Service – North Portland Bike Works Bicycle Mechanic – Community Cycling Center Lead SoupCycler – SoupCycle Customer Experience Read More »
- Weekend Event Guide: Gorge gravel, tandems, photo show, and more (March 26, 2015)
The Dalles hosts three events this weekend.(Photo J. Maus/BikePortland) Welcome to your menu of weekend rides and events, lovingly brought to you by our friends at Hopworks Urban Brewery. The weather looks to be great this and we just so happen to have a stellar line-up to choose from this weekend. Whether you want to Read More »
- Velo Cult’s new displays bring U.S.-made products to the table (March 26, 2015)
Did we really need another excuse to visit Velo Cult?
- Job: Customer Experience Specialist – Velotech, Inc. (March 26, 2015)
Job Title Customer Experience Specialist Company/Organization Velotech, Inc. Job Description This position is responsible for responding to customer phone calls, emails, and for working directly with customers in our store. Customer Experience Specialists provide product information, advice and order assistance. Qualified CS Reps also review orders and price match requests and assist with site content, Read More »
- City removes portion of N Rosa Parks bike lane to allow right turns (March 26, 2015)
PBOT continues to experiment with designs to stave off right-hooks at intersections.
- Oregon House Rep gives up on mandatory reflective clothing bill (March 26, 2015)
On second thought… Maybe bike clothing mandates aren’t such a good idea.
- Tandem curious? Santana Demo Day coming to Portland Saturday (March 26, 2015)
A major tandem brand is bringing their best and newest rigs to Portland for a test ride party at Mt. Tabor park.
- Yet another right hook on Broadway (March 25, 2015)
I’m sick of writing this headline.