Meet Jim Middaugh at the BikePortland Social Hour this Friday (3/14)

Posted by on March 10th, 2008 at 1:56 pm

Jim Middaugh City Council candidate-2.jpg
Mr. Middaugh.
(Photo © J. Maus)

We had so much fun last time, we figured we’d do it again: Mark your calendars for a special edition of the BikePortland Social Hour this Friday (3/14) from 6-7:00pm.

This time around, City Council candidate Jim Middaugh will join us for some casual conversation and locally brewed beverages (for more on Middaugh, check out JimForPortland.com, Google him, or read my profile on him).

I’m still nailing down the location, but it will either be at the Lucky Lab (SE Hawthorne and 9th) or Roots Brewing (SE Hawthorne and 7th). (Both potential locations are just a block away from each other).

Everyone is welcome to attend. We’d love to have you join us.

[And yes, I do plan to invite other Council candidates to future Social Hours. Stay tuned.]

Comments
  • Jeff TB March 10, 2008 at 2:46 pm

See you Friday Jonathan. And a.O….and tonyt…and….?

• Carl March 10, 2008 at 2:49 pm

And I heard that it might kick off a pub crawl leading into Friday night\’s Midnight Mystery Ride…

…so pack accordingly when you leave for work on Friday mornin\’.

• a.O March 10, 2008 at 8:34 pm

I\’m going to try to make it. tonyt has been MIA lately…

• Elliot March 10, 2008 at 9:09 pm

My vote is for Roots Brewing; I haven\’t been there yet and it\’d be a good excuse to check it out!

• Jeff TB March 11, 2008 at 7:31 am

a.O.
    tonyt has been observed recently snorkeling in Mexico and enjoying a beer in my hot tub. I think he\’ll be there Friday….unless he\’s too busy with his girlfriend!

Roots is great. May be too small for our large group.

• k. March 11, 2008 at 7:38 am

Lucky Lab!!

• tonyt March 11, 2008 at 4:40 pm

I will be there a.O.

Looking forward to it!

• KTesh March 12, 2008 at 6:21 pm

Lucky Lab has my vote…

• Jonathan Maus (Editor) March 12, 2008 at 7:56 pm

It\’s confirmed folks: Roots!

co-owner of the brewery Craig Nichols said he\’s reserving three big tables for us on Friday Night from 6-7… I\’ll post more soon.

hope to see many of you there!