Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 5th, 2008 at 6:37 pm
5:30-5:40 will be the time that we wait for stragglers and chat.
5:45 the ride will start it will go till about 6:30 at latest. The route will include Columbia Street and of course City Hall (Columbia should be a bike highway) where we'll all fill out comment cards for City Council.
Portlanders welcome!Email This Post Possibly related posts
- “Freedom Ride” will protest Vancouver helmet law
- Riders protest helmet law at Vancouver City Hall, then eat ice cream
- Vancouver City Council approves all-ages helmet ordinance; hearing planned
- Mandatory helmets for adults in Vancouver?
- Updated: Eugene senator will look to expand Oregon's bike helmet law