Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on July 4th, 2007 at 10:44 am
They’ve had a series of open houses and the comment period ends this Friday (7/6) (you can comment online, see below).
Several of their 27 regional target areas are in Portland and have potential to eventually provide additional bike trails or enhance existing trails. They are:
- Tryon Creek Linkages (gaps in trail connections, public access)
- Forest Park Connections (funding might help improve mountain bike access issues)
- Columbia Slough (trail gaps)
- Johnson Creek (new trailheads on Springwater Corridor?)
- Willamette Greenway (trails gaps)
- Fanno Creek Trail
You can still weigh in by filling out an online survey. Just go to the Regional Acquisition webpage, click on any of the 27 target areas, then Scroll down the page to answer the online survey specific to the target area.
…Hey, why are you still here? Go forth and comment…