Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on November 15th, 2019 at 2:31 pm
National Inside Sales and Customer Service (Part Time)
Company / Organization
HGNR distributor of Dumonde Tech
Bicycle National Inside Sales and Customer Service
Location: St. Johns (North Portland, OR)
HGNR Inc. is the distributor of Dumonde Tech bicycle products in the U.S. We are hiring a part-time Inside Sales and Customer Service Rep.
Reports To: President, HGNR Inc.
Job Overview: The National Sales Rep’s (NSR) primary role is the selling of Dumonde Tech bicycle products. A successful NSR will maintain and grow current dealer orders and solicit new dealers with the goal of increasing annual company revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Sell HGNR distributed products to current and new dealers.
• Increase current dealer order volume and solicit new dealers.
• Promote products through promotional opportunities and sponsorships (events, teams, bicycle organizations).
• Be the product expert for dealers and consumers.
• Attend trade shows and local bicycle events as needed.
• Keep current with competition and trends in the bicycle lubricant market.
• Minimum HS graduate, post-secondary education a plus.
• 3+ years sales and/or customer service experience. Bicycle or outdoor specialty retail industry a plus.
• Excellent verbal/phone communication skills.
• Comfortable soliciting new business in a professional and courteous manner.
• Strong written communication skills (primarily via email). Marketing writing skills a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
• Energetic, positive thinker, reliable, competitive yet caring.
• Bicycle mechanic certifications or experience a plus.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Able to lift 50 lbs. Trade show attendance can also require extended periods of standing.
SALARY and HOURS:
Starting wage: $15.00/hr. with performance bonus’ available after the first year.
Hours: 10 hours a week (occasional weekends required)
Vacation: 20 hrs. paid vacation at the end of December 2020.
40 hrs. paid vacation after one year, 20 hrs. floating and 20 hrs. at the end of December.
How to Apply
TO APPLY: Please provide letter of interest & resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org