Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 24th, 2019 at 3:42 pm
Company / Organization
GO Box looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Operation Assistant to deliver and collect reusable containers throughout Portland using a pedal-assist ebike and trailer. Operation Assistants play a vital role fulfilling the GO Box mission, supporting the growth of our service and educating/encouraging vendor and customer utilization of our reusable containers.
Availability: This is a part-time position (approximately 6-12 hours/week) primarily between 10 am – 5 pm. Operation Assistants will work regularly scheduled routes: we currently have routes available on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
– Develop route using GO Box Admin System, creating list of stops for deliveries and collections
– Accurately track and report delivery and collection data using Admin System
– Represent GO Box in a professional manner and treat vendors, corporate clients, customers, potential customers and other road users with respect
Required skills and experience:
– Strong communication, organizational and time management skills a must
– Reliable, detail-oriented and self-directed
– Able to count accurately, follow directions and work independently
– Confident city cyclist who adheres to bicycle traffic laws
– Food service experience a plus
– Must have smartphone with data, email and text capabilities
We believe in building a diverse, inclusive team and the strength that brings to our company. GO Box is committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, ages, gender identities, sexual orientation, marital status, and religious affiliation. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 1-2 paragraphs telling us why you’re interested in working for GO Box, your bicycling background, relevant skills and scheduling availability.