Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 14th, 2019 at 4:40 pm
Order Management Specialist
Company / Organization
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Process orders of increasing range and complexity, ensuring customers receive exactly what they ordered in a timely manner.
SUPPORT THE SALES TEAM WITH THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate service and/or sales orders by communicating with sales representative, customer, vendor(s) and third party installers to ensure that customers receive order according to their specific needs
• Process order requests in order management system for organization and reporting purposes
• Place and track orders with multiple vendors
• Prepare completed order and communicate with accounting for customer billing purposes
• Prepare completed order and communicate with accounting for payment processing to vendors
• Work with vendors and third party installers to obtain accurate freight quote for pending orders
• Problem solve with customer, vendors, and third party installers when unexpected events arise during the order process
• Work with sales representative on special requests to meet customer’s tailored needs
• Process warranty requests from customers with vendors
• Organize order files for reference during order process, accounting reference, and long term documentation
• Maintain customer records with current information and provide customers/vendors with documentation they may request from Foundation Fitness
• Maintain accurate electronic inventory
• Communicate vendor news and lead times to sales team
• Support sales representatives with bids and other long term projects
• Maintain daily office tasks including answering phones, responding to voicemail, ordering supplies, distributing mail, and any other tasks that may arise
• Other tasks and projects as requested
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• This is a full time position
• High level of organizational skills
• High level of flexibility and creative problem solving
• Ability to work independently and self-manage duties and tasks
• Ability to use customer management and order processing systems, with training
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write email correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Computer skills: word, spreadsheet, inventory software, Quosal, Quickbooks, SalesForce
• Work at computer for duration of work day.
Experience in order management. Experience in the fitness industry. Experience with logistics coordination.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Foundation Fitness will make reasonable accommodations requested.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit or stand; use hands to finger or handle objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; read and see near objects. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may require overtime.
Travel is not required for this role.
This position is a full-time, in-office attendance position. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off and holidays, free access to our fitness center, and product discounts.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and welcome applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are committed to evaluating candidates based on job qualifications. We will make reasonable accommodations as requested.
How to Apply
Apply online through our Career Portal: