Digital Marketing Specialist
Company / Organization
Velotech, Inc. is a locally owned business that has operated in Portland since 2002. Velotech is the parent company of BikeTiresDirect, Western Bikeworks, and Trisports.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. You would be responsible for coordinating the flow of digital communications. As well as maintaining current volume, aiding in the creation of content and supporting the efforts of the marketing team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Create email marketing campaigns in collaboration with purchasing, marketing and the creative team.
– Contribute to the development and ongoing management of email communications / marketing.
– Ensure accuracy of content, grammar and links while following email best practices.
– Assist with new marketing initiatives, including partnership inclusions and event promotions.
– Write press releases and original content, draft and edit articles and blog posts
– Work as part of marketing team to generate, edit and publish content on social media channels.
– Create and implement a social media editorial calendar and syndication schedule.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Marketing or Communication or High School Diploma and one to three years of increasingly responsible relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
– Attention to detail.
– Working knowledge of Velotech and Cart Logic Admin or similar systems.
– Ability to manage timelines in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline driven environment.
– Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
– Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication.
– Ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
– Generous Employee Discounts
– Health Insurance
– Paid Time Off – up to 15 days your first year
– Quarterly ‘Get Outside’ days
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and sit for extended periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This description is intended to provide only the basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, ability and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Velotech is an Equal Employment Employer.
How to Apply
If the link below is not working, please copy and past into your browser to apply: