Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 4th, 2018 at 11:15 am
Company / Organization
JOB OVERVIEW: The TriSports store manager has full P&L responsibility for a single multi-million dollar retail location. The position requires an experienced, multitalented individual capable of managing a staff of 10+ employees. The ideal candidate will have built and maintained a culture of customer service excellence and achievement of financial goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for the financial performance of the retail location.
• Recruits, hires and trains the retail staff for TriSports store operations.
• Manages in-store merchandising, inventory, special order purchasing and reporting through the store POS system.
• Works with local media as key contact for store marketing events.
• Works with appropriate departments to develop store budget, SMART goals and marketing plan.
• Trains staff on product selection, 3point5 and S-Tech on-line training, POS system.
• Establishes employee scheduling, ensures adequate staffing for expected sales volume.
• Handles all anomalies that arise from the store operations.
• Continually coach staff with one-on-one conversations or by holding weekly staff meetings, etc.
• Partner with Human Resources to conduct performance reviews and implement formal discipline.
• Supervises Assistant Manager(s) and Service Manager and ensures their compliance with assigned job duties.
• Manages payroll timecard implementation and banking duties.
• Creates safety communications.
• Primary point of contact for security companies and outside contractors.
• Creates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Exceeds customer expectations.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• No specific formal education is required although a bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
• 3+ years of prior experience as a retail store manager or assistant manager
• 3+ years of bicycle industry experience
• Must be computer literate, capable of professional written and oral communication
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on link below: