Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 16th, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Customer Service Representative
Company / Organization
Stages Indoor Cycling
Stages Cycling came to market in 2012 to completely blow the category of power measurement apart. We seek to provide all our customers from our most elite professionally sponsored partners, to new cyclists just getting started with outstanding levels of customer service and the highest quality data for training. Stages Indoor Cycling provides cyclists and fitness enthusiasts a space to train indoors with the same data as training outdoors in an inspiring environment.
We are looking for someone to join our team in serving our customers in the following role:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide pre- and post- sales technical support for Stages Indoor Cycling (SIC) products to domestic consumer and International distributor accounts.
Customer Technical Support
• Provide sales and technical support to our domestic consumer and dealer accounts
• Support pre-sale and post-sale technical support on our indoor cycles, power meters, StagesFlight, and any other SIC products
• Communicate with customers via inbound and outbound phone calls*
• Communicate concerns or issue trends to SIC Customer Service Manager*
• Respond to customer service “tickets” submitted via email, the website, and occasionally social media*
• Provide exceptional customer experience in all communications with customers
• Stay up to date on internal communication regarding our product updates, relevant competitor products, industry developments, internal processes, customer facing processes, warranty and other technical support processes, trouble-shooting techniques, and other relevant information. This pertains to the Stages Indoor Cycling bike, power meter, StagesFlight system, and any other Stages Indoor Cycling products.
• Participate in Customer Service team meetings and trainings
• Respond to warranty needs as directed by SIC Customer Service Manager
• Issue parts orders for warranty replacements
• Place orders for parts as directed by SIC Customer Service Manager
• Troubleshooting for international distributors
Field Technician Support
• Provide technical support to field technicians with any questions related to installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting and any other questions related to the Stages Indoor Cycling bike, power meter, StagesFlight system, and any other future Stages Indoor Cycling products.
• Create work orders and purchase orders for third party field service technicians and work with accounting to ensure payments are completed in a timely manner
• Maintain files with contracts and insurance documents for third party service provider contracts
• Maintain google document with information on current third party service providers and the regions they cover
• Place orders for parts as requested by the Service Technicians and approved by the Service Director.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
*Designates non-essential job responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• This is a full time position.
• High level of organizational skills.*
• High level of flexibility and creative problem solving.*
• Ability to work independently and self-manage duties and tasks.*
• Ability to use customer management and order processing systems, with training.*
• High level communication and interpersonal skills, including high-volume telephone and written correspondence.*
• Intermediate communication skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of Foundation Fitness/Stages Cycling.*
• Intermediate math skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• High reasoning skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.*
PREFERRED SKILLS EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATING VIA PHONE AND EMAIL, EXPERIENCE WITH WORD, SPREADSHEET, AND INVENTORY SOFTWARE.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Ability to sit and type at a computer for the duration of the day.
• This position is primarily an in office position.
• Quiet office environment with noise from call center and occasional customer visits.
• Able to lift 50lbs.
• Able to squat, bend, carry equipment, move heavy equipment with moving devices; able to use fingers, hands, and arms to build equipment; able to use tools to build equipment.
We encourage anyone that is interested to apply! We will make a selection based solely on job qualifications and will make reasonable accommodations if needed.
This position will come with a benefit package including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, access to our Retirement Savings matching program, paid time off and holidays. Additionally this position gets to work with a team of great people that like to ride bikes.
This role may service either our cycling products or our indoor commercial fitness bikes featuring our power meter for rides inside. More information and a full job description to be provided upon request.
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.