Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 22nd, 2018 at 8:47 am
Job Title *
Customer Service Representative
Job Description *
Stages Cycling came to market in 2012 to completely blow the category of power measurement apart. We seek to provide all our customers from our most elite professionally sponsored partners, to new cyclists just getting started with outstanding levels of customer service and the highest quality data for training.
We are looking for someone to join our team in serving our customers in the following ways:
• Provide sales and technical support to our domestic consumer and dealer accounts
• Support pre-sale and post-sale technical support on our products
• Communicate with customers via inbound and outbound phone calls
• Communicate with customers via internet contact
• Interact with other departments in Portland and Boulder office through appropriate channels
• Work directly with warranty team to achieve timely resolution as needed
• Respond to customer service “tickets” submitted via email, the website, and occasionally social media
• Provide exceptional customer experience in all communications with customers
A good fit for this role would be a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Able to work full time.
• Knowledge of and experience with common bicycle drivetrains and components, especially in regard to bottom bracket standards.
• High level of organizational skills.
• High level of flexibility and creative problem solving.
• Ability to work independently and self-manage duties and tasks.
• Ability to use customer management and order processing systems, with training.
• High level communication and interpersonal skills, including high-volume telephone and written correspondence.
• Intermediate communication skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of Foundation Fitness/Stages Cycling.
• Intermediate math skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• High reasoning skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We encourage anyone that is interested to apply! We will make a selection based solely on job qualifications and will make reasonable accommodations if needed.
This position will come with a benefit package including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, access to our Retirement Savings matching program, paid time off and holidays. Additionally this position gets to work with a team of great people that like to ride bikes.
This role may service either our cycling products or our indoor commercial fitness bikes featuring our power meter for rides inside. More information and a full job description to be provided upon request.
How to Apply *
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.