Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on September 21st, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Job Title *
Customer Service Manager
Rapha Racing LTD
Job Description *
Rapha has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of Customer Service. As we continue to grow internationally, being able to service and support our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success. Rapha has a business strategy that has created a unique customer experience through both our website and the Rapha Cycle Clubs.
North America is a key market for Rapha and requires an experienced Customer Service Professional to lead the Customer Service team and support our global operations.
• Manage the North American Customer Service team to create and inspire a high performing group of Customer Service Advisors.
• Create a coaching culture where the team can develop and reach their full potential.
• Work closely with the Head of Customer Service to recommend improvements and enhancements to our service proposition so we can deliver World Class Service.
• Advise on best practice methods of customer communications including social platforms and live chat.
• Help maintain and develop our Customer Service platform Zendesk and become an expert user.
• Work with our Retail team to ensure the customer experience is consistent across non-web sales channels such as physical retail stores.
• Provide reports to the business including regular customer feedback to the Product and Marketing teams and monthly statistics on productivity and adherence to service levels.
• Ensure efficiency of the team through staff training, preparation of guidance manuals and implementation of performance metrics.
• Develop internal quality tools that will help coach, develop and train staff to ensure a single tone of voice and appropriate Rapha product and general cycling knowledge.
• Work closely with the Logistics team to ensure delivery targets are met and any customer impact is communicated accordingly.
• Deputise for the Head of Customer Service in their absence, attending and contributing to meetings, acting as the main point of contact for Customer Service and ensuring regular and smooth communication takes place with Senior Management and across departments.
• Help develop in-depth product training materials and enable knowledge transfer to the team
• Coordinate with Head Office teams on product launch timing, pricing, policies and promotions.
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure SLAs are met and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
• Work with our Logistics team to develop and oversee the relationship with our carriers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Experience of best practice customer service operations working in an Omni Channel environment creating solutions across retail and online channels.
• The ability to identify and initiate process improvement using the latest technology and innovations.
• An experienced customer service professional with a clear understanding and commitment to the importance of customer service, ideally in an online, multi-channel retail business.
• Critical analysis/decision making ability.
• High level of self-motivation with a positive, solution focused attitude.
• Strong people management skills with a passion for learning and development.
• A passion for operations management and process improvement.
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate across a global organisation and throughout multiple departments.
• Proven experience in a front line customer service team.
• A genuine appreciation of the impact of world class customer service, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard.
• An expert in resource planning and traditional customer service metrics to ensure operational rigour and scalability.
• Knowledge of technical, performance, or luxury products.
• Passion for cycling.
How to Apply *
To apply for this position please complete our online application here.