Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 19th, 2016 at 9:10 am
Job Title *
HIA Velo/Little Rock, AR
Job Description *
HIA Velo is looking for an energetic and hardworking manual machining specialist to join our core team. We are a passionate team of cycling focused individuals who pride ourselves on building quality frames close to some of the best roads and trails in the US. Are you able to self-manage, have a strong work ethic and the desire to be part of a small dedicated team? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit.
• Set-up and operation knee mills & lathes
• Cope bicycle frame tubing (Steel, aluminum & carbon fiber)
• Create tooling
• Quality control
• Assist in other production areas as needed
• Communicating when workflow or process are inefficient
• Participate in brainstorming to improve manufacturing process
• Working experience with manual mills, lathes and other fabrication machinery.
• Ability to read prints
• Good with hand tools and measuring devices
• Ability to operate machines with digital read outs
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely detail oriented, organized, and dependable
• Windows based computer programs a plus
• Must be able to lift 30 Pounds
Position is temp to hire. PTO and health insurance credits are available after 90-day probation period. Pay is dependent on experience. Shift hours are Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm.
How to Apply *
Please send resume and cover letter in the body of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins will be disqualified.
We are not hiring interns or trainees at this time.