Job Title *
HIA Velo/Little Rock, AR
Job Description *
HIA Velo is looking for an energetic and hardworking manual machining specialist to join our core team. We are a passionate team of cycling focused individuals who pride ourselves on building quality frames close to some of the best roads and trails in the US. Are you able to self-manage, have a strong work ethic and the desire to be part of a small dedicated team? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit.
• Set-up and operation knee mills & lathes
• Cope bicycle frame tubing (Steel, aluminum & carbon fiber)
• Create tooling
• Quality control
• Assist in other production areas as needed
• Communicating when workflow or process are inefficient
• Participate in brainstorming to improve manufacturing process
• Working experience with manual mills, lathes and other fabrication machinery.
• Ability to read prints
• Good with hand tools and measuring devices
• Ability to operate machines with digital read outs
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely detail oriented, organized, and dependable
• Windows based computer programs a plus
• Must be able to lift 30 Pounds
Position is temp to hire. PTO and health insurance credits are available after 90-day probation period. Pay is dependent on experience. Shift hours are Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm.
How to Apply *
Please send resume and cover letter in the body of your email to: email@example.com
Walk-ins will be disqualified.
We are not hiring interns or trainees at this time.
If you have questions or feedback about this site or my work, feel free to contact me at @jonathan_maus on Twitter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone/text at 503-706-8804. Also, if you read and appreciate this site, please become a supporter.