Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 20th, 2015 at 9:17 am
Job Title *
Job Description *
Rapha is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to help support our Portland based US finance team and rapidly growing market. The role will require flexibility and a proactive approach to improving a variety of our systems.
Finance tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following: entering invoices, filing physical paperwork, processing wholesale credit notes, emailing wholesale invoices and entering monthly employee expense reports
• Manage accounts payable: Enter Invoices and create weekly payment runs
• Manage accounts receivable: Send wholesale invoices, statements and process credits
• Office organization: filing for finance and other organization projects as needed
• Manage expense reports: Enter employee expense reports for corporate cards and personal refunds.
• Create sales reports and other journals to upload into the finance system from a variety of sources for raw data.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Two years relevant work experience
• An understanding of bookkeeping principles
• Strong computer and Excel skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus
• Ability to turn raw data in in reports
• Strong organization skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and work in an environment with rapid growth
• A keen interest in road cycling and active sports is preferable but not essential
How to Apply *
To apply for this position please email your CV and Cover Letter to: Careers@Rapha.cc