Do words like “organic”; “bicycling” and ”soup” get you excited? SoupCycle makes organic soups from scratch and delivers by bicycle through a weekly soupscription; and we are looking for our next Lead SoupCycler. We have done more than 148,000 deliveries in the last 7 years, and we are a weekly staple for many people offering soup, salads, green salads, deli salads, and juices all delivered to offices or homes.
The Lead Soup Cycler plays an integral role in the weekly logistics and operations of preparing and delivering SoupCycle soups. The Lead Soup Cycler works closely with the Owner, Chef, Business Manager, and Soup Cyclers managing the weekly route logistics, delivery operations, and cycler shifts. The Lead Soup Cycler is responsible for all training and on-boarding of new Soup Cyclers. This person also rides two routes a week.
• Oversee all delivery routes, routing for maximum efficiency
• Train all new Cycler employees on delivery, safety protocols, and customer service functions
• Schedule all Cyclers and manage time-off requests
• First point of contact for all delivery-related questions and solutions
• Oversee cyclers and correct inefficient/incorrect actions
• Regularly check and maintain the delivery trailers
• Regularly check and maintain coolers and other delivery-related materials
• Meet weekly with owner to report on delivery and kitchen related operations
• Meet monthly with Owner, Chef, and Business Manager to review business operations, and ongoing planning and business development
• Prefer experience in operations or with delivery or routing systems
• Experienced, safe, and strong cyclist
• Enthusiastic trainer who sees the role of training as a key and important component of business operations.
• Physically able to lift 75 lbs and pedal a bike trailer carrying up to 215 lbs.
• A reliable bicycle
• Basic competency in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Dropbox
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to communicate tactfully and respectively with customers and co-workers
• Ability to work well independently and as apart of a team
• Strong self starter who is willing to take initiative for the benefit of the business
TITLE: Lead Soup Cycler
REPORTS TO: Owner
HOURS: 30-35 hrs/week, Sunday – Thursday
PAY: $23,296 annual salary
Benefits: Health Savings Account, Weekly Soup Allowance, Access to Pro Deals, Access to Timbers and Thorns tickets, Paid Vacation.
How to Apply
To apply please send a resume and 2-3 paragraphs expressing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com