Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on February 13th, 2015 at 8:17 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Customer Service Representative
Showers Pass, Portland based apparel brand is growing. The right candidate for this position will have a passion for cycling and the outdoors, great attitude on the phone and in person; and high attention to detail and follow through. We are looking for a self starter that can work as part of the team and manage projects independently – with critical thinking abilities and motivation to take initiative. This person will be the first point of contact for incoming calls, emails and walk-ins, so an enthusiastic demeanor and excellent communication skills are a must!
Customer Service Job Description:
– Be the enthusiastic, knowledgeable, professional face of Showers Pass — as the first point of contact for everyone coming to us by phone, email, and in person
– Assist and communicate with customers throughout the shopping, ordering, and return/exchange processes
– Handle warranty claims
– Enter and pay bills
– Send invoices and process incoming payments
– Other general and administrative tasks as necessary
– High School diploma required, college degree preferred
– Excellent communication skills; via phone, e-mail, and in person
– Ability to deal with customers with professionalism and grace
– Attention to detail and affinity for record-keeping
– Highly organized and team oriented
– Ability to work independently, and prioritize amid interruptions
– Basic PC skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service or Retail
– Familiarity with CRM tools and Quickbooks
– Demonstrated problem-solving ability
– Interest in garment construction, technical specs and terminology specific to outdoor/athletic apparel and gear
– Knowledge of local, national, and international bike culture — and a passion for cycling and the Outdoors
This is an entry level salaried position with full benefits after probationary period. Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K and paid maternity/paternity leave.
How to Apply
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.