Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 26th, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Customer Service Rep
Castelli is an internationally recognized cycling apparel brand that traces its history back to 1876 in Milan. We’re currently looking for a Customer Service Representative —who is passionate about cycling—to join our team. The position performs various customer service and sales functions, supporting our US retailers and consumers. If you’re highly motivated, have excellent attention to detail, and are a flexible team player, we encourage you to apply.
This is a full-time position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable communicating with retailers, sales reps, and consumers via phone and email to provide clear answers in an efficient and professional manner.
• Perform data entry and administrative duties supporting US accounts.
• Assist Castelli retailers and sales reps with order processing.
• Facilitate returns or exchanges with Castelli retailers.
• Responsible for handling warranties with retailers and consumers.
• Complete tasks and projects in a timely manner to support Inline Sales and Customer Service Manager.
• Demonstrate knowledge of cycling products and the ability to help customers of all levels of experience.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that demands great attention to detail and organization.
• Two years of sales and/or customer service experience
• Working experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Must be detail oriented, organized and able to appropriately manage time in order to meet business needs
• Positive attitude and highly motivated
• Interest in bicycling
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, can build complex Excel-based workbooks and or worksheets
• Sales, Customer Service, and Account Management background
Employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
• Retirement savings plan, profit sharing plan, and Health insurance coverage
How to Apply
Please send a cover e-mail and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org