Posted by Jonathan Maus ( Publisher/Editor ) on January 28th, 2014 at 12:31 pm
Sorry. This job has been filled. View more jobs here.
Bicycle Technician and Customer Service
• Mechanical aptitude
• Able to speak clearly and confidently on the phone
• IT literate
• Administrative diligence
• Genuinely interested in being part of a company dedicated to giving children the best start in cycling
• You will perform a thorough pre-delivery workshop inspection in assembling each and every Islabike consistently and efficiently ready for collection or shipping.
• Our customers will be seeking advice and placing orders over the phone. Your role will include becoming proficient in giving informed and clear advice over the phone with the technical ability to record an order and process it efficiently.
• For those families coming to try an Islabike, you will arrange to meet and greet them at our Fitting Studio on site. In supervising a demo, you will provide sizing advice and product information to make this a really excellent experience.
• Islabikes attend various external events during the year to meet new customers. You will be required to take part in occasional weekend exhibitions as a representative of the company where our bikes will be available for demonstration.
Islabikes was founded by renowned British bicycle designer Isla Rowntree, one of the few female designers in the industry. The company has singlehandedly redefined the notion of a child’s bicycle with a product unparalleled in its quality, lightness and depth of design detail.
In 2013 we opened our first overseas store in Portland, OR. Every bicycle is prepared here to order and shipped direct to the customer nationally. As a small business, we are keen that everyone works to their strengths whilst working together as a team and ultimately enjoy the challenge of being part of a growing company.
Salary: Will depend on experience.
How to Apply
Apply to: (Send/email a cover letter and resume)
2113 SE 7th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214