Posted by Jonathan "J.R" Reed on March 16th, 2011 at 11:17 am
Event Name: Capital Bikeshare Lessons Learned
Event Start Date: 8 April 2011
Start Time: 3:00:00 PM
Event Description: We're pleased to announce that Gabe Klein, former Director of the Washington DC Dept. of Transportation, will be in town Friday April 8th, along with Alison Cohen, President of Alta Bicycle Share, Inc., which operates Capital Bike Share in DC.
Alison and Gabe will share lessons learned from Capital Bike Share, including the process of funding, launching, and operating the largest bikesharing system in the nation, from the perspective of the city and the operator.
When: Friday April 8th 3-4 pm
Location: ITS Lab (Room 315), Engineering Building at PSU - 1930 SW 4th Ave., Portland
Please spread the word!Email This Post Possibly related posts
- Local company in running for $200 million NYC bike-share contract
- Gabe Klein in Portland for "Lessons from Capital Bikeshare"
- Former D.C. DOT Director coming to Portland for bike share presentation
- Active transportation experts will present at Metro today
- Mayor Adams tries Capital Bikeshare: "I like them, they're cool"