Posted by Jonathan "J.R" Reed on March 1st, 2011 at 10:29 am
Job Title: Customer Service Representative, Returns Processing
Company/Organization: Team Estrogen
Team Estrogen is an online retailer of women's cycling, triathlon and fitness apparel. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of every woman who wants to ride her bike in comfort and style. We are a small, but growing company seeking employees that share our passion for fitness, and our enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service and an unmatched selection of technical apparel for women.
Primary Duties include:
1) Processing customer returns, to include:
a. Opening and checking in all inbound packages
b. Cleaning and refolding apparel as necessary, and returning items to warehouse stock
c. Interfacing with the accounting system (ACCPAC) to record transactions
d. Communicating with customers over the phone and in writing via our customer contact manager to resolve questions or concerns
e. Accurately processing credit card refunds or store credits
2) Answering inbound telephone calls, to include:
a. Assisting customers who have questions or need advice on selecting apparel
b. Placing phone orders for customers who prefer not to order online
c. Answering questions regarding warranty issues and providing return authorizations as necessary
d. Assisting with lost packages or errors in shipment
3) Other Duties as assigned, which may include:
a. Assisting the order processing dept with outbound orders on high volume days
b. Checking in inventory received from vendors, as needed in the receiving dept
c. Lending a hand where needed, when needed, for special projects or to balance general work flow
The ideal candidate:
* Is enthusiastic about athletics and has some familiarity with, or is interested in learning about, technical, sports-specific apparel. Cyclists, runners, swimmers and triathletes are especially encouraged to apply.
* Has a clear speaking voice and is comfortable speaking on the phone.
* Is comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment and can handle multiple tasks efficiently & effectively.
* Has some flexibility during peak seasons (late-spring/mid-summer, Christmas shopping season). Neither evenings nor weekends are required, but occasional overtime may be necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner. One Saturday per year, typically in October, is required for warehouse inventory count.
* Has proficiency in Word/Excel/Outlook and is comfortable learning new/unfamiliar computer tasks
* Thrives in a small company environment, where we each wear many hats, often at the same time
Benefits for Full-time Hourly Employees:
* 2 weeks vacation annually. Vacation begins accruing at 6 months of employment.
* 5-6 (depends on calendar) paid holidays per year.
* 5 paid sick days per year. Eligible after 3 months. Does not accrue.
* Health Insurance (Kaiser)100% paid by employer for the employee. Family coverage is also available at employee's sole expense. Eligible after 3 full calendar months.
* SIMPLE IRA retirement plan. (Like a small-company 401k). Employee may contribute up to $10,000 per year as a payroll deduction. Team Estrogen matches employee's contribution up to 3% of employee's payroll. Employee is fully vested immediately.
* Team Estrogen encourages bike commuting. We have secure indoor bike parking and two showers. Hours are Monday - Friday 8 - 5
How to apply:
All inquires must be directed to Appleone Employment Services
Primary contact is Cindy Mocabee (503) 279 - 8893