Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on September 29th, 2006 at 1:01 pm
- City of Vancouver WA bike page
- Cell phones and young drivers on Blue Oregon
- Portland Carfree Days wrap-up by Aaron Tarfman
- A wind-powered bike light!
- Cyclepath Bike Shop has a new website
- Shift's Ride Invention Tips
- Crazy Biker Chick pens a must-read open letter to motorists
- The Guardian (UK) covers conflicts on a multi-use path...sound familiar?
Thanks to everyone who tipped me off on these links. If you find cool bike stuff on the web, I'd love to know about it. Contact me here.Email This Post Possibly related posts