We’ve teamed up with BikeIndex.org – the largest open source stolen bike listing & registration system in the U.S. – to help fight bike theft in Portland.
If you need to register a stolen bike, see our stolen bike registration page. Listing your stolen bike makes its information available to the thousands of BikeIndex partners – bike shops, pawn shops, police, and other riders – who recover stolen bikes every day.
If your bike hasn’t been stolen, please register it with bikeindex.org as well. It’s free, it’s fast, and it’s simply the best way to protect your bike.
Here are some other helpful local resources:
- Learn how to prevent theft and aid recovery.
- Bike stolen? File an online report with the Portland Police first before registering here.
- Search serial numbers from your mobile phone or via our twitterbot, @isitstolen
- Follow StolenBikesPDX for automated stolen bike postings from Portland
- Read the recent bike recovery stories in Portland at bikeindex.org/news
The map shown below is via BikeIndex’s mapping project, map.bikewise.org.
Powered by bikeindex.org!