Company / Organization
The eBike Store is looking for skilled bicycle mechanic. Even if you have never touched an eBike, if you love solving problems, are thorough and take pride in doing a job well, we would love to talk to you!
We are fast paced and driven by providing great service to our customers. The position is full time
We are seeking a mechanically inclined individual to assemble bikes, perform repairs, answer phones and emails. This is a 4-5 day a week position. Competitive wage, sick pay, paid vacation, health insurance, and we are working on a retirement plan.
What you should have:
• Love for solving issues.
• Strong ability to work independently (once trained)
• Desire to learn and experience new things
• Inclination to work efficiently
• Willingness to admit to your mistakes and aspiration to learn from them
• Love for people, bicycles and animals
• Love for order, detail and communication
• Willingness to service electric bikes
Experience working in a bike shop is required.
How to Apply
We would enjoy hearing more about you and why you are a good fit for this position. You can do that by either sending us a email with your resume and cover letter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by submitting our online application via our website. https://www.ebikestore.com/articles/job-application-pg116.htm