Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 17th, 2020 at 8:43 am
Full Time Mechanic
Company / Organization
The eBike Store, Inc
The eBike Store has an immediate opening for an experienced mechanic. If you are looking for work and have great troubleshooting ability and like to work efficiently, we would love to talk to you.
Since 2009, our focus has been helping people achieve their goal of getting out of their car and we have focused exclusively on selling, repairing and renting electric bikes
Environment and Compensation
EBS is about creating a cycling environment that is welcoming to all customers and applicants and in addition to your bike skills we are looking for an interest in and respect for people.
We regard our staff as highly skilled and bike career-minded therefore we aspire to compensate our staff above industry standard rates as well as offer health care and other benefits.
We would be open to someone working swing shift, if it fits your schedule better. However, we would need you to work days first until we had got to know your strengths and trust you.
We are seeking a talented, easy to work with, experienced bike mechanic with the
● Desire and keen interest to learn about ebikes
● Able to lift 50 lbs
● Strong communication skills bringing positive, enthusiastic, and solid energy to all
interactions with team members and customers
● Computer skills
● Able to work weekends and some holidays
● Most of all, have a passion for bikes and helping people live better lives
● Work with our mechanics to maintain our high standard of excellence
● Perform service and upgrades on electric and non-electric bikes
● Build e-bikes, perform adjustments and install all bike components and accessories
● Diagnose and repair e-bike system issues, often using diagnostic software
● Use Point of Sale software (Lightspeed) for work orders, sales, and customer support
● Communicate with staff and educate customers in maintenance and repairs
● Assist in service department operations and store operations as needed
● Complete sales transactions as needed
● Set bikes up for rental customers, provide instruction, perform safety checks and
schedule service as needed to keep rental bikes in top operating condition
EBS strives to be a fun and safe place to work for all people. If you’re curious about our diverse workplace, love bikes, love to learn, and love to work hard we would love to meet you!
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please include your resume and let us know your experience as a bike mechanic and why you want to join The eBike Store to email@example.com or apply directly here https://www.ebikestore.com/articles/job-application-pg116.htm