Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 14th, 2019 at 12:50 pm
Customer Care Specialist
Company / Organization
CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Be the enthusiastic, knowledgeable, professional face of Showers Pass — as the first point of contact for everyone coming to us by phone, email, and in person
• Assist and communicate with consumers and wholesale accounts throughout the shopping, ordering, and return/exchange processes
• Support our independent dealers and wholesale partners with our B2B marketplace
• Handle warranty claims and returns processing
• Other general and administrative tasks as necessary
• High School diploma required, college degree preferred
• Excellent communication skills; via phone, e-mail, and in person
• Ability to deal with customers with professionalism and grace
• Attention to detail and affinity for record-keeping
• Highly organized and team oriented
• Ability to work independently, and prioritize amid interruptions
• Basic PC skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service or Retail
• Familiarity with CRM tools, ideally Shopify and Advance Pro
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability
• Interest in garment construction, technical specs and terminology specific to outdoor/athletic apparel and gear
• Enthusiastic about local, national, and international bike culture — one who prefers alternative modes of travel and has a passion for the outdoors, specifically the Pacific Northwest.
This is an entry level salaried position with full benefits after probationary period. Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K and paid maternity/paternity leave.
We welcome applications from members of historically underrepresented minority groups, persons with disabilities, persons who have served in the military and others who would bring additional dimensions of experience to our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Email Cover Letter & Resume to Careers@ShowersPass.com