Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on June 26th, 2017 at 4:52 am
Job Title *
Mechanic – E-Bikes & Bikes
Job Description *
We are looking for an experienced bike mechanic to service and build electric bikes. While experience with e-bikes would be useful, good general troubleshooting abilities and a desire to learn are even more important.
* Perform all types of repairs on both electric and non-electric bikes.
* Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments.
* Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, saddles and tires, etc.
* Install conversion kits on traditional bikes.
* Diagnose & repair electrical problems.
* Keep the department well-organized.
* Be part of the team for evaluating new bike models, new accessories, for building store traffic and generating sales.
* An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
* Assist on the sales floor.
* 2+ years of bike mechanic experience.
* Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
* A team orientation towards improving the overall performance of the business.
* Knowledge of principles of electricity and electronics a plus.
* Enthusiasm for learning changing technology.
* An interest in getting more people out of their cars and into cleaner, healthier transportation.
* Driver’s license.
* A genuine fondness for pizza.
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
We offer a very competitive wage and bonuses based on the overall performance of the team.
How to Apply *
Forward your resume or an explanation of your qualifications to email@example.com.