Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 12th, 2015 at 4:54 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Customer Service Representative
We are adding two new members to our Customer Service team, and looking for friendly, thoughtful, technically minded individuals to assist in communication and technical support.
-One Full Time CSR (M-F 9-6)
-One Part Time CSR (Sat-Mon, hours TBD)
– Provide sales and technical support to our domestic consumer and dealer accounts
– Communicate with customers via inbound and outbound phone calls and internet contact
– Interact with other departments in Portland and Boulder office through appropriate channels
– Work directly with warranty team to achieve timely resolution as needed
– Respond to customer service “tickets” submitted via email, the website, and social media
– Provide exceptional customer experience in all communications with customers
– Stay up to date on internal communication regarding our product updates, relevant competitor products, industry developments, internal processes, customer facing processes, warranty and other technical support processes, trouble-shooting techniques, and other relevant information
– Participate in Customer Service team meetings and trainings
– Other tasks and projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge of and experience with common bicycle drivetrains and components, especially in regard to bottom bracket standards. High level of organizational skills. High level of flexibility and creative problem solving. Ability to work independently and self-manage duties and tasks. Ability to use customer management and order processing systems, with training. High level communication and interpersonal skills, including high-volume telephone and written correspondence.
Intermediate communication skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of Foundation Fitness/Stages Cycling.
Intermediate math skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
High reasoning skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com, along with a short cover letter detailing your background and why you feel you’d be a good fit for this position.
Stages Cycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all applicants and employees.