Posted by Jonathan "J.R" Reed on May 18th, 2011 at 9:00 am
Job Title: Store Management
Company/Organization: Performance Bicycle
Performance Bicycle, the nation’s leading retailer of bicycling products, is actively seeking experienced, guest oriented Store Management Associates to join the Performance team in the Portland market. We are actively seeking store management personnel who understand cycling and know how to guide our guests toward getting the best out of themselves and their equipment.
Store Management personnel have the responsibility of making sure the store and the associates are ready for our guests and are accountable for building and maintaining an exciting, well-merchandised store environment, ad set-up, plan-o-grams and seasonal change over; all aspects that encourage our guests to come back to our store for all their needs. Provide detailed information, education, and support to ensure that our guests have a great cycling experience.
Applicants for Store Management positions should have the following qualifications:
• 2 to 5 years retail management experience
• Outdoor industry and specialty retail preferred, bicycle knowledge and retailing a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational abilities
• A “hands-on” style of management
• The ability to manage and motivate employees
Performance Bicycle offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!